Peanut3567's 24-7 Throwmod DM.

Author Topic: Peanut3567's 24-7 Throwmod DM.  (Read 4658 times)

Info: Up most of the time. It was put up yesterday officially. The server is hosted via RTB Hosting service, and the highest ammount of people on it has been 18 so far.

Uptime: All of the time except for when I am ftping addons to the the server or making adjustments to the map.

Credits: Orangeman (For various renovations)  Zay (For terrain)  Peanut3567 (Whole Arena)   TeeJayBL (Administration)

Current Administrators: OrangeMan (Super Admin) TeeJayBL (Super Admin) Zay (Admin)

Information on Throw Mod: The Throw Mod is a modification made by a man of the name of Nobot. The modification allows you to pick up players, hold them for as long as you'd like, then throw them to their doom. In that case, it is very compatible for dms and such.

How to apply for admin: The layout goes like this- BL_ID on first line, ingame name on second, Reason why you think you should be admin on 3rd. Then other servers you have administered.

ex: BL_ID-4830
      Ingame name-Peanut3567
      Reason-I think I'd be good for admin because...
      Experience-I have administrated at the following servers....

Pictures and such:

« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 03:06:17 PM by Apak »

I'll stop by, Looks fun.

Also, The big font looks weird. Hurts my eyes kinda.

Hahah, Thanks for the nice reply man. Sorry about the big font! It will be replaced with a banner in a bit.

Ah yes this is fun. But we should really improve the arena, I added some interactive fences that the players find very entertaining, because they break when a player touches them. Anyways yeah the server could use many changes, but it's fun.

I hate Nobot

I mean...

Throwmod!

:cookieMonster:

i like this server, i agree with glass about the logo though, map is simple but fun

i like this server, i agree with glass about the logo though, map is simple but fun

I ment the Information.

Info: Up most of the time. It was put up yesterday officially. The server is hosted via RTB Hosting service, and the highest ammount of people on it has been 18 so far.

Uptime: All of the time except for when I am ftping addons to the the server or making adjustments to the map.

Credits: Orangeman (For various renovations)  Zay (For terrain)  Peanut3567 (Whole Arena)   TeeJayBL (Administration)

Information on Throw Mod: The Throw Mod is a modification made by a man of the name of Nobot. The modification allows you to pick up players, hold them for as long as you'd like, then throw them to their doom. In that case, it is very compatible for dms and such. 

I ment the Information.
oh yeah, i guess that is a lil' big. also, i got a pic of the largest chain i saw so far:

oh yeah, i guess that is a lil' big. also, i got a pic of the largest chain i saw so far:

Holeh stuff

where is this terrain you speak of

This server is sooo funny :D

bump, for the greatness of the server.

This server is amazing, I played it for awhile today and enjoyed it very much. Very fun, you should check this out! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Administrator application:
Blockland in-game name: blocklandnoob
Blockland id: 35293
I have been admin on: Kong123's hungergames,Trance's forest warfare,Garyis15's server,Aliens512's server

Brief summary of myself: Hi, I'm applying for admin because I really enjoy your server and I want to make sure the community stays as good as it is now, and I want to help make the server a better place. I am thirteen years old, and I have been playing blockland for almost a year. I have good experience of moderating servers and being a good admin. Some of my best builds are my Hunger Games map, and my work in progress jail. I can contribute to the server's progression and help make the server a friendly place for all players.

-Blocklandnoob
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 03:39:17 PM by blocklandnoob »

Application for Administration
BL_ID- 25231
      Ingame name- Hotspot
      Reason- I'm a pretty good admin because, I really enjoy your server, I'm on BL since the beggining of 2011, this gave me experience observating the reactions of trustly admins, And I controled a full server with 32 players once (NXTMASTER's Zombie RPG) Increased chat life time ( 6.5 secs to 10 secs) and chat beep add-on (makes sound when someone talks)
      Experience- NXTMASTER's diverse servers. Pandermatism's server, Shadowcrusnik's server Sharpbear45's server and Lt. JAmergaman's Snow trench TDM.