Author Topic: Peanut3567's 24-7 Throwmod DM.  (Read 4749 times)

Alright My Ingame Name Is: nosna50
And FACE MY BULLETS OF DOOM             bullets of doom: |||| Oh No I'm Running Out! :cookieMonster:
And You May Give Me SUPER ADMIN

Are you handicapped?

We need more than your IGN, also stop stuffposting.

ban this kid

I agree. He's bumping/spamming this topic with useless posts.

Info: The pics are outdated, some new stuff has been added.

Also, my opinion about his posts:

Nosna50,
You will delete the whole arena, raise the lava, and kill everybody.

Simplyfing: No, In my opnion, you will not receive admin, and you don't even tryed to click the
Button.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 06:03:15 PM by Hotspot »

Peanut3567/apak I sent my application hope you like it reply to me with your answer :).

And FACE MY BULLETS OF DOOM             bullets of doom: |||| Oh No I'm Running Out! :cookieMonster:

Good God, I wouldn't even begin to consider you for admin. That kind of behavior is not welcomed at all.

Peanut3567/apak I sent my application hope you like it reply to me with your answer :).
I've seen it. It looks pretty promising.

I've seen it. It looks pretty promising.
How about mine..? :l

How about mine..? :l
Yours looks promising aswell, It is just that I am being bombarded by applications, and I am having trouble deciding.

Yours looks promising aswell, It is just that I am being bombarded by applications, and I am having trouble deciding.
Ahhh... that kind of pressure is tough, isn't it..?

Great server, but I'm getting annoyed at your admins making themselves 2x in scale, and being able to have jets. Kind of a disadvantage.

How do people not tire of this game. It's fun in small doses, but I've seen players argue passionately and play 'competitively.' Maybe they're just the handicapped exceptions.

Great server, but I'm getting annoyed at your admins making themselves 2x in scale, and being able to have jets. Kind of a disadvantage.

Hmmm, I haven't seen any of that and I played alot.

Hmmm, I haven't seen any of that and I played alot.
his whole avatar was brown, and he was naked. He was sitting in one of the corners at 2x size, and grabbed people as they walked by. If they escaped, he would jet in front of them so he can pick them up and kill them. Stay on the lookout. You don't want any badmins on such a fun server.

This was really pissing me off, what was his name?