Author Topic: Peanut3567's 24-7 Throwmod DM.  (Read 4693 times)

This was really pissing me off, what was his name?
I wish I remembered. I would have brought it up right away.

This was really pissing me off, what was his name?
Actually, I do know who you are talking about. He has been de-admined. He is a good friend of mine, but sometimes he can't take things seriously.

Great server, but I'm getting annoyed at your admins making themselves 2x in scale, and being able to have jets. Kind of a disadvantage.
kingpin?

kingpin?

To me, it sounds alot more like Ze Spy when he was acting like Blackman.

.-.

I wish I remembered. I would have brought it up right away.
Its kingpin i agree it got quite annoying but really its very hard to get me pissed off.

Guys, don't hate Kingpin, he is still a cool dude. Sometimes he just doesn't know when to stop messing around.

Administrator Application

BL_ID: 39239 | I'm not a Noob. I lost my 7k ID.
Name: Revoltech

Reason: The main reason is because I really enjoy your server. It would be an honor to have me on the admin list. As you can see I've been joining your server for a while too. I guess I can help out sometimes on the build whenever you want me to. I've got some cool ideas that I could add on to the DM. I could also maybe administrate while your not there. I've been playing Blockland for about 3 years and I know pretty much a lot about Blockland. I've administrated some servers while back so I have a good experience of moderating. So yeah, I really enjoy your server and I hope I get accepted. Thanks!

Server's administrated on: Kong123's, Cromedome's, DivarkTech's, Gameking's, Jitank's, Kaboomer's, MARBLE MAN's, and Ozmar's.

Guys, don't hate Kingpin, he is still a cool dude. Sometimes he just doesn't know when to stop messing around.
When he doesn't know when to stop messing around, that's when you take away his admin.

When he doesn't know when to stop messing around, that's when you take away his admin.
I already said I did.

Administrator Application

BL_ID: 39239 | I'm not a Noob. I lost my 7k ID.
Name: Revoltech

Reason: The main reason is because I really enjoy your server. It would be an honor to have me on the admin list. As you can see I've been joining your server for a while too. I guess I can help out sometimes on the build whenever you want me to. I've got some cool ideas that I could add on to the DM. I could also maybe administrate while your not there. I've been playing Blockland for about 3 years and I know pretty much a lot about Blockland. I've administrated some servers while back so I have a good experience of moderating. So yeah, I really enjoy your server and I hope I get accepted. Thanks!

Server's administrated on: Kong123's, Cromedome's, DivarkTech's, Gameking's, Jitank's, Kaboomer's, MARBLE MAN's, and Ozmar's.
Reviewing. Also, if you didn't know, you can retrieve your key on the support page on the main blockland website by inputting the email you bought your key with, then it will send your key to that email.

BL_ID: 10130  
Ingame name: Ravencroft
Reason: I played on your server the other day, and it was quite fun. I can be online often, and even late at night. Your server seemed to have a lot of out of control people. Constant spamming, general nuisance, etc. I can help fix that. I am also a pretty decent builder and eventer, so I can help add improvements as well as new features and events to make it more exciting for other users. Most importantly, I will never abuse or give myself an unfair advantage.
Experience:
Current: Glass' Trench Wars, The Brighter Dark's, Kong123's, Jasa's CRP(The only servers I currently visit.)
Past: Wink's CityRPG, Sylvanor's, Jeebis' Falling Tiles, and others I don't remember.
I also have experience hosting. I hosted a fairly popular CityRPG a while back that averaged over 20 people, so I have experience handling large amounts of players at one time.

Thanks for considering this,
Ravencroft

Guys, why do you bombard the topic with applications?

Guys, why do you bombard the topic with applications?

Cuz they want to apply?  :cookieMonster:

Offtopic: Change your avatar, it hurts my eyes, they are fragile ;-; .

Good News!
The server is back up!