Author Topic: Whats wrong with Kalphiter?  (Read 3308 times)

I mean, why do you guys always pick on Kalphiter?

I've seen him acting like a little bit of a jerk in Heedicalking's TDM, but nothing else....

He is a bully and not very nice!
Also I think this should probs be in Off Topic, I think...

Go through his posts in chronological order and experience what older users of these forums have had to put up with for years.

Go through his posts in chronological order and experience what older users of these forums have had to put up with for years.

At least the ones he didn't erase then deny the existence of.

He is a bully and not very nice!
Also I think this should probs be in Off Topic, I think...
I'd say it fits into drama, not sure though.

He's acted like a richard to some people before.

Crashing Tango's server.

All the proof that gives the fact he is a mental, autism child.

Crashing Tango's server.

All the proof that gives the fact he is a mental, autism child.
I honestly think he didn't do that. But ya, hes pretty much Butthurt that RRB Hosting came out.

Can we stop making these topics on kalphiter? Not intended as dismissive, but it's well established kalphiter is an anti-competitive moron with no ability to socially interact with others

Ambiguous title.
I can't remember the last time someone actually got banned for that.

I can't remember the last time someone actually got banned for that.

I'm not pointing at the fact that it's ban-able. I'm just stating that you actually don't know if he means "Hey, what's so wrong with Kalphiter. What's the point of bullying him." or "Wtf is wrong with Kalphiter. He's such an idiot."

Thus I mean that the title is ambiguous/equivocal.

I'm not pointing at the fact that it's ban-able. I'm just stating that you actually don't know if he means "Hey, what's so wrong with Kalphiter. What's the point of bullying him." or "Wtf is wrong with Kalphiter. He's such an idiot."

Oh ok. That was a serious statement though. It's been a while.

Title seems good to me.