Poll

How do you want Rykuta to wrap this up?

Finish up with the 12 or so models already made, and release as a public set.
32 (43.8%)
Backtrack and grab a bunch of old models and mix and match with new to release the full 24+ weaponset you guys have been expecting.
36 (49.3%)
Release all finished codes to the public without doing anything to the current set, let the fans sort things out the way they want.
4 (5.5%)
Other, please post.
1 (1.4%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Hells&Khain Weaponry  (Read 210771 times)

How many of these afromentioned "gun addons" have both quality and quantity?
Invalid Answers: All presently made weapon-sets, excluding this one.

Also, I noticed the OP failed to include any of the presently existing features of the weapons, let me break them down.
  • Bipods: Used for balancing snipers and LMGS, both literally and gameplay-wise.
  • Dynamic recoil: Shooting guns = more spread, controlled bursts = less.
  • Dynamic damage: Damage falls off with range, closer up = more damage.
  • Headshots: Duh
  • Clever Reloading: Weapons understand the difference between empty clips when reloading (IE, reloading from 25/30 will yield 31/30 ammo. Reloading with 0/30 will yield 30/30. The reload is also extended for full clip.
  • Plenty of RTB Prefs: Because we all know how much players like to make their guns their own way
  • Dryfiring: AKA, no bullets in mag, gun will go "click" until you reload, fun stuff.

Please feel free to salivate.

your face when you realize this stuff is in the op already

also, i noticed that snipers shoot inaccurately after moving. does it automatically straighten out after a few seconds, or does something else have to happen?

+ what do bipods do in this pack?

^
that actually sounds really cool
The code was designed with two purposes in mind.
1) Make it easily implementable, AKA mass producing weapons that uses these features, is an incredibly easy task.
2) Look glossy and pretty, the guns fire in oh-so-nice a manner, and the gameplay with them is solid/fluid. You can also modify the damage in-game, so if you want weak weapons, you get weak weapons, and so on.

you mean on RTB prefs I can do that?

so i dont have to go through the script to lower/increase the damage?

also, i noticed that snipers shoot inaccurately after moving. does it automatically straighten out after a few seconds, or does something else have to happen?

+ what do bipods do in this pack?
Stand perfectly still and the sniper should be fairly accurate, for the first shot at least, afterall, snipers are very heavy, and moving around with them is not the best way to hit things.

Look at the top of a brick, then right click with a weapon that has a bipod on it. You will basically mount your weapon to the spot. Bipods allow you to fire significantly more rounds withotu having to worry about recoil as much, since the gun is stablized.

you mean on RTB prefs I can do that?

so i dont have to go through the script to lower/increase the damage?
Yup, I thought of everything ^.=.^ (Hopefully anywho)

Basically, in terms of prefs, I determined exactly what players may or may not actually appreciate, in terms of features, and made those modular to fit a server hosts needs.

Way to blow me off Khain...
I didn't want to blow you off, I was just tired of modelling stuff like this, I can work on your pack, school's out, but I surely didn't want to pull this off on you Derr, I'm sorry.

I'm just upset because you told me you would model for me and all and you always said you had school but I've seen you modeling and such. Honestly kind of crushed me when I saw this, but can you please start doing something for me.

I'm just upset because you told me you would model for me and all and you always said you had school but I've seen you modeling and such. Honestly kind of crushed me when I saw this, but can you please start doing something for me.
You know this was in development for a great time, and yeah I didn't do anything new. I just posted it...

Stand perfectly still and the sniper should be fairly accurate, for the first shot at least, afterall, snipers are very heavy, and moving around with them is not the best way to hit things.

Look at the top of a brick, then right click with a weapon that has a bipod on it. You will basically mount your weapon to the spot. Bipods allow you to fire significantly more rounds withotu having to worry about recoil as much, since the gun is stablized.

Yup, I thought of everything ^.=.^ (Hopefully anywho)

Basically, in terms of prefs, I determined exactly what players may or may not actually appreciate, in terms of features, and made those modular to fit a server hosts needs.
that sounds amazing, it gets kind of annoying when I have to keep restarting to adjust something perfectly

Thats a lot of guns. It's a bit overwhelming, but seems like a really cool weapon pack!

Y'know, there are a lot of easter egg weapons...

Y'know, there are a lot of easter egg weapons...
Most, are regular but there are a select few that shoot fire/explosions. Made for admin amusement only.

Most, are regular but there are a select few that shoot fire/explosions. Made for admin amusement only.

Is there anyway you can release a version of the Dragon Feng's model (Famas) that shoots normally?

I really love the model.

Also, a lot of the weapons have inaccurate ammo capacities. Is this on purpose? Would some weapons be too underpowered if the gun was balanced when more ammo was added?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 08:19:45 AM by Sami2ss »

nice weapons, i cant wait to try them.

reloading doesn't work. why is this?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 06:49:17 AM by MunkeyCheez »