Poll

How do you want Rykuta to wrap this up?

Finish up with the 12 or so models already made, and release as a public set.
32 (43.8%)
Backtrack and grab a bunch of old models and mix and match with new to release the full 24+ weaponset you guys have been expecting.
36 (49.3%)
Release all finished codes to the public without doing anything to the current set, let the fans sort things out the way they want.
4 (5.5%)
Other, please post.
1 (1.4%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Hells&Khain Weaponry  (Read 210738 times)

it might change the default textures too

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

ah who even uses default weapons anyway

does this mean i have to change the colors on weapons like the default gun in order to get results?

just replace it and see what happens, i'm not certainly sure :s

ugh, i changed them and not even the textures on the default gun itself changed. i made the texture 16x16, the right size, and named it the same thing, made sure it was .png, and replaced the original file.

don't even know why i tried again, i remember trying to do this with T+T and it never worked, i'm almost positive the textures are embedded in the .dts or something.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 11:23:18 PM by Sami2ss »

nice weapons, i cant wait to try them.

reloading doesn't work. why is this?
If you are refering to the RTB pref, originally it was going to be toggleable, however, I never got around to actually implementing that, hehe.

As for the codes, they are currenlty (and debatably, as I've never actually checked) incompatable with any other weaponset that has ammo or reloads. (Simply because this system completely redoes and fixes said previous versions, it's like running version 2.0 and 0.8 at the same time, and expecting both to work.)

Granted, with the quantity of arms, I don't think you'll really need other weaponsets.

I tried these out, and they aren't bad, but a lot of them seem to just be subtle variations of previous weapons.
Each weapon has a little RYG_Description tag, they are unimplemented but describe the differences between each weapon. Some weapons are balanced, some are designed to stuff bullets, and some are designed to have big clips. Variety, but not too much so.

See our next pack if you want huge differences with guns :3

If the Falcon wasn't 1/1 ammo it would be terribly OP

Dragon's Fire is Cool, also over powered.

I forgot on server prefs you could edit damage.

Haha, Falcon is my favorite.

nevermind disregard this post ninja edit

If the Falcon wasn't 1/1 ammo it would be terribly OP

Dragon's Fire is Cool, also over powered.

I forgot on server prefs you could edit damage.
Dragon's Feng = Admin weapon, it's supposed to be OP, lol.

Rykuta, use the gun sounds I recorded for you for maximum maximization.

Tier + Tactical, it conflicts with the pack..

And about the ammo, it was meant for balancing purposes.
i don't have T+T enabled, or installed.

i don't have T+T enabled, or installed.
I would extend the list of incompatabilities to pretty much every weapon system that uses ammo or raycasting, (even though the code should not interfere with them, I have no evidence of it working/not working).

However, if you do all default and use the pack, and still it no worky. Den Idk what ta tell ya.

You should add vehicle support with the weapons with bipods (except snipers) so that they are more accurate and can spray as if they are mounted.

This is mostly for helicopters, but it makes sense for vehicles like tanks, too.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 05:03:28 PM by Sami2ss »

maybe using the jump or crouch key, that'd be cool

Any complains about the models?

Also updated Ak-47.

Models look fine, I really love the P90.

Also, hopefully you didn't slant the magazine on that ak-47, since that's what it looks like. :l