Poll

How do you want Rykuta to wrap this up?

Finish up with the 12 or so models already made, and release as a public set.
32 (43.8%)
Backtrack and grab a bunch of old models and mix and match with new to release the full 24+ weaponset you guys have been expecting.
36 (49.3%)
Release all finished codes to the public without doing anything to the current set, let the fans sort things out the way they want.
4 (5.5%)
Other, please post.
1 (1.4%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Hells&Khain Weaponry  (Read 208833 times)

Looking good, what's next? :D

Your daily progress provided by H&K Industries!
Looks 2mut like an MK14

Give it some SCAR-H characteristics, like the barrel and handguard.

Looks 2mut like an MK14

Give it some SCAR-H characteristics, like the barrel and handguard.
That's because it is an MK14 :cookieMonster:

so who resurrected hells

That's because it is an MK14 :cookieMonster:
I know but Khain said he'd be basing his designs off of guns rather than completely replicating them, like Bushido used to do with T+T2.

I'll think of something..

so who resurrected hells
Satan, Hells is a satanist afterall (Inside joke)

Satan, Hells is a satanist afterall (Inside joke)
Hahaa, thanks for reminding me of that guy! Funny stuff.

gjwpojgwijg Your stuffting out these epic models like crazy
Have you ever tried to make a OTs-03 SVU?

Hey Khain, I just tried out all of the weapons and they are really amazing to use. I love the sounds and reloading and the projectiles. The magnum was the best gun I've ever used in Blockland.

My only problems with it would be the lack of options for how ammo is used. Also there isn't any auto reload so my bots empty out a round of bullets then stop shooting completely.

The only thing I still like about T+T more than this would be its stylistic properties. T+T adds more imagination when it's used in situations, but these makes me feel like I'm playing something like CoD or Battlefield. I really do not want that distracting people from my builds :[

My own problems aside, this is really an amazing weapon pack. Keep going, bro!

My only problems with it would be the lack of options for how ammo is used. Also there isn't any auto reload so my bots empty out a round of bullets then stop shooting completely.

I believe I originally included support in the firing code to prevent bots from actually using the ammo system; I'll recheck that, because it's possible with the bot update, the way I detect bots might be obsolete.

The only thing I still like about T+T more than this would be its stylistic properties. T+T adds more imagination when it's used in situations, but these makes me feel like I'm playing something like CoD or Battlefield. I really do not want that distracting people from my builds :[
Imagination? T+T Lacks variety in weapon choice but gives you very clearcut different hardware. Choose between Pistol/Magnum, Rifle/Sniper; LMG/SMG; pick your weapon type, and the imagination when used can work abit better I suppose. Unlike the T+T Reskins, the other rifles/shotguns in the pack, change the stats a bit.

My own problems aside, this is really an amazing weapon pack. Keep going, bro!