Glass' Trench Wars [Grand Reopening]

Poll

Locked because of fags.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars [Grand Reopening]  (Read 19509 times)

You just banned Kel'Block for "stalking" you. You banned him for no reason whatsoever, and then Evar had to unban him. I actually realized that my bans were wrong and unbanned everyone. You haven't.
Kel Block is an idiot. He honestly is. He Spam's me, pass' and other peoples RTB's and then if you block him, he finds the server your at and attempts to keep talking to you.

You just banned Kel'Block for "stalking" you. You banned him for no reason whatsoever, and then Evar had to unban him. I actually realized that my bans were wrong and unbanned everyone. You haven't.
He's right. You allowed Pass to ban me with the reason "hi I love you marry me pls :)" and just let him bypass the second admin rule. Evar678 unbanned me for a reason.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 06:52:01 AM by KelBlock »

Kel Block is an idiot. He honestly is. He Spam's me, pass' and other peoples RTB's and then if you block him, he finds the server your at and attempts to keep talking to you.
Spammed you? Are you serious? I never spammed you or Pass. And I don't stalk people, sometimes I see them on the same server I'm on and say hi and sometimes even talk to them. How is that "stalking"?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 04:43:04 AM by KelBlock »

By stalking I think glass means being an annoying stufflord.

forget you and your gay butt buddy friends. My admins and friends are not my loving puppets you little stuff. Ever thought about stop loving with me and my friends for once? I could understand if you only banned me, But banning ym friends and calling them my puppets is to loving far.

Is your whole argument cursing blindly? You have access to 7 of your friends' keys; they're registered to your forum accounts. If that's not puppetry, I don't know what is.

I don't think Tango or myself what a thing to do with your idiot squad (That being Pass, Crown, and so forth).
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 09:34:19 PM by Darkness ZXW »

You'd be surprised how many of your admins actually hate you, lolz.

Played on this server, it's a stufffest.

Not even joking or trying to flame here, it's one of the smelliest piles of stuff in Blockland.

Lock this thread please, Moderators.

Lock this thread please, Moderators.
Apparently glass wants to lock this topic. Moved rant.

My admins and friends are not my loving puppets you little stuff.
User was banned for this post
It is painfully obvious to me that this is false, you use them for as long as possible then throw them aside when you do not need them. You are nice when you want something, and an abhorred cunt when you need nothing.

It is painfully obvious to me that this is false, you use them for as long as possible then throw them aside when you do not need them. You are nice when you want something, and an abhorred cunt when you need nothing.

Haha, what? I'm often on his server administrating, and I've never been used. I'm not an admin because Glass demands it of me, I am an admin because I want to be. If I want to leave, I'll leave and if Glass wants to demote me, well, I can deal with that.

Actually you were a cunt and breaking the server, Admining people you wanted, asking people for nudes(even tho it was a joke it was annoying), etc.

MODERATORS PLEASE LOCK THIS.

Just get on your alt and do it, it isn't that hard.

forget you and your gay butt buddy friends. My admins and friends are not my loving puppets you little stuff. Ever thought about stop loving with me and my friends for once? I could understand if you only banned me, But banning ym friends and calling them my puppets is to loving far.

What is the similarity between Glass and Bowser? Both lose in every game but keep coming back.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 07:18:38 AM by JPSC »

/banned for cussing