Glass' Trench Wars [Grand Reopening]

Poll

Locked because of fags.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars [Grand Reopening]  (Read 19926 times)

No. Don't know whats wrong.
It's probably the same problem that plagues Drendran's server. His "train vehicles" won't work if he's offline, and when he's in the minigame, it causes the trains to not harm people who are on his team because of team vehicle ownership.

It's probably the same problem that plagues Drendran's server. His "train vehicles" won't work if he's offline, and when he's in the minigame, it causes the trains to not harm people who are on his team because of team vehicle ownership.
What. So the fix is me stay on my server 24/7?

What. So the fix is me stay on my server 24/7?
No, Dren hasn't found a fix either, but if the problem is inherent to the engine or something, maybe others have run up against it and found fixes? Ask around, I guess.

Also, some assault rifles are really annoying cause they force the player downward, pinning you for even more shots. Not that it needs to change.

Admin app:
Name: King of the Bill
BLID: 30051
Why should I admin you?:
I'm a bit less active in terms of running and gunning, and not too busy to try to help someone. Furthermore, I try to keep a level head during conflicts, which is a huge benefit. Also, Audax taught me to never take your personal conflicts into your administration role.
Experience? Servers yuou were admin at:
Cysero's (Admin, cannot rejoin his anymore due to too many rendering faces, but it was fun while it lasted), several of Tomtom's (Admin, not sure if that's good or bad, but note that he hates recommending people), Furling's (Super Admin, also not sure if good or bad, but I eval-killed him whenever his Homing Rocket Launcher sprees got out of hand), and a few others that I don't remember at the moment; I'll get back to you if you need more names.
Edit for more names: Seh's (Super Admin, a short lived throwmod), BlackPhantom's (i don't even remember what it was but it didn't last long at all), SirLancelot7's (Admin, I don't know if this is good or bad either; I used to help him with his zombie game).
Edit 2: Also admin at Neurotoxin's Render server.
When can you be online?
Weekdays from 4:30 to 6:00 and 7:00 to 8:00 Central time, and various times on the weekends.
Have you read the admin rules?
Yes, I have

(partially copypasted from my app on the fortwars server)
Rejected.

In Game Name: Frosting
BL_ID: 20848
Why Should I Admin You: I've had experience administrating on various servers, and having a good team of admins is always a priority. I promise myself to always follow the rules, help out players, and make sure any bans or actions are justifiable. I don't harass other players, and I make the promise to do all I can for the benefit of the server.
Hosts to Suggest You: Kong123, Mold, Executioner.
What days can you be on: I could be on sometimes Monday-Thursday, and for hours Friday-Sunday.
Do you agree to admin rules: Yes.
Rejected.

Admin Application

BlocklandName: Nobot
Blockland ID: 2127
Why should I Admin you?
Well I played earlier today and thought it was extremely good and I'd like to administrate.
I am respectful to players and would go on every so often.

Host's To Suggest You?
Kazami, Kong123, Alphadin, ShadowsfeaR, Mr.Nobody, Mute, Wound, Executioner

What days can you be on?
Definitely Friday - Sunday, Monday - Thursday maybe for a few hours.

Do you agree to admin rules?
Yes read them all and I would follow them, yes.
Accepted.

Admin Application

Blockland Name
Tetrahedron
Blockland ID
Why should I Admin you
I am a good admin, and I do not abuse. If there is spam, I will warn them. I do not ban alot, I give warnings, then kick. If the player continues to disobey, I shall ban the player for an hour. I do not troll, spam, rage, cheat, etc etc.
Host's To Suggest you
Zay, Kyle98, Icosahedron, Jetz, Agent Creeper, more to come.
What days can you be on?
Monday-Friday 3:30PM - 5:30PM -- Weekends Almost all day.
Do you agree to admin rules?
I have read and I accept the rules of the admins.
Accepted.
Admin Application
BlocklandName: Wound
Blockland ID: 2206
Why should I Admin you? Because I will always be active on the server as much as possible, and I know that Administration always comes before gameplay, and I was previously admin on your server and I think I did a great job.
Host's To Suggest you: Nobot, Owl, hopefully you, and jeebis(inactive)
What days can you be on? All days
Do you agree to admin rules? Yes
Accepted.

Admin Application are NOT being accepted at this time.

The people that were rejected are not bad admins at all, I just choose the people I had more experience with and had better applications. You guys will have a chance again when the Admin App's re-open.

Are you still pending administrator applications or should I re apply?

Edit: the forget, nvm

Nvm this, didnt see that ninja... or was it a ninja?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 06:34:05 PM by YourBuddyBill »

« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 06:37:58 PM by Buu »

Nvm this, didnt see that ninja... or was it a ninja?

If king wants he can take my position due to my bad frame rate on high brick levels.

If king wants he can take my position due to my bad frame rate on high brick levels.
I'd love to, but I doubt I'd be well-liked as an admin. I have an average 10 fps and can't fight that well, so it'd give me something to do, but still, I already have a nasty habit of having a bad first few days on a server and getting on the admin team's nerves before I chill out and take it in stride. I guess it's up to Glass.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 07:01:44 PM by YourBuddyBill »

I love how the old Trench wars topics still have Kalp's hosting on them.

I love how the old Trench wars topics still have Kalp's hosting on them.
???

The people that were rejected are not bad admins at all, I just choose the people I had more experience with and had better applications. You guys will have a chance again when the Admin App's re-open.
Thanks for acknowledging that; at least you will be giving more chances.

shut dont go up prices do so take my advice and shut up too

O-W-E-N-E-N-E-D

User was banned for this post
Oh my god, My sides.

Accepted.
Awesome! I will get to work as soon as possible, and thanks for using the logo I made, I could make a much better one, I just might try in the future if you want.

Awesome! I will get to work as soon as possible, and thanks for using the logo I made, I could make a much better one, I just might try in the future if you want.
If you can make logos better than that, you should make them more often. Really good.