Glass' Trench Wars [Grand Reopening]

Poll

Locked because of fags.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars [Grand Reopening]  (Read 19904 times)

Seems the blue flag won't respawn.
A player took it above the map, and it's disappeared forever.

This server is now very awesome. Definitely not the server I first joined around a year ago.

Seems the blue flag won't respawn.
A player took it above the map, and it's disappeared forever.
I think it only works when I'm online, Same thing happened last time.. Try to get a SA to /Resetminigame. Maybe that would fix.

[img]http://puu.sh/1zgtV[/im
Awesome! Thanks! I'll set it up when I get home.

I was actually wondering what it takes to get Super Admin?

Just racked in 180+ points, and three new guns with sheer skill.

Sniper power

I was actually wondering what it takes to get Super Admin?

=)

The server great, but I had trouble at the start. You get only a pistol, and the most annoyning thing is when someone comes with auto-shotty or guns like that. Level-up system would be nice too.

The server great, but I had trouble at the start. You get only a pistol, and the most annoyning thing is when someone comes with auto-shotty or guns like that. Level-up system would be nice too.

I think the pistol is just as good as any other weapon. Just spam that mousebutton and you'll do just as good as the nadenoobs or other people.

I hate it that an assault rifle now is free. Assault rifles feels like the most op wep you could get. Takes people out in a matter of nanoseconds.

Sleven, you are right. When I was running to capture point, enemy jumped out and shot me with the rifle on half second. But with pistol you have to shoot like 6 or more times to kill enemy.

Classic B will be reset to 35.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 01:56:34 PM by Glassy »

Sleven, you are right. When I was running to capture point, enemy jumped out and shot me with the rifle on half second. But with pistol you have to shoot like 6 or more times to kill enemy.

Yeah, I like pistol fights better. :(

Classic B Rifle will no longer be free.

The pistol has a long range, and when you come across a "Bunny hopper," you can actually kill people easily.

Combat MG was not added.
Oh, someone told me it was. I hate misinformation.
I assume a fix is forthcoming on the flags.

Oh, someone told me it was. I hate misinformation.
I assume a fix is forthcoming on the flags.
No. Don't know whats wrong.