Glass' Trench Wars [Grand Reopening]

Poll

Locked because of fags.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars [Grand Reopening]  (Read 19966 times)

Admin Application

BlocklandName: Nobot
Blockland ID: 2127
Why should I Admin you?
Well I played earlier today and thought it was extremely good and I'd like to administrate.
I am respectful to players and would go on every so often.

Host's To Suggest You?
Kazami, Kong123, Alphadin, ShadowsfeaR, Mr.Nobody, Mute, Wound, Executioner

What days can you be on?
Definitely Friday - Sunday, Monday - Thursday maybe for a few hours.

Do you agree to admin rules?
Yes read them all and I would follow them, yes.

Other App's pending response.
Not a good sign for me, nor is the bitchin bout my useless deathtrap which I chilled about now.

Not a good sign for me, nor is the bitchin bout my useless deathtrap which I chilled about now.
That was you whining in the server?

Pfft, wow.
Really need to not bitch like that no offense.

That was you whining in the server?

Pfft, wow.
Really need to not bitch like that no offense.

It was about the reset. I hate how often resets ruin works that took hours.
Not sure if you're talkin about the bitchin I was doin or the bitchin this other kid was doin.
But yeah. Rough day, apologies to all who I annoyed.

It was about the reset. I hate how often resets ruin works that took hours.
Not sure if you're talkin about the bitchin I was doin or the bitchin this other kid was doin.
But yeah. Rough day, apologies to all who I annoyed.
Yeah I was referring to you.

If you know that it resets every so often why do you bother building a really good base?
I mean it's pretty stupid if it keeps happening. Just don't make a huge base? :/

Yeah I was referring to you.

If you know that it resets every so often why do you bother building a really good base?
I mean it's pretty stupid if it keeps happening. Just don't make a huge base? :/
It's just that I wish it didn't get reset so often.

...But yeah, I prettymuch shot most of my chance with one hour of bad attitude. Learn from my mistakes, people.

Other App's pending response.
<image removed>

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 08:38:10 PM by Badspot »

Darn it, I don't have my app with me. Can you retrieve it from Google Glass?

Admin Application

Blockland Name
Tetrahedron
Blockland ID
Why should I Admin you
I am a good admin, and I do not abuse. If there is spam, I will warn them. I do not ban alot, I give warnings, then kick. If the player continues to disobey, I shall ban the player for an hour. I do not troll, spam, rage, cheat, etc etc.
Host's To Suggest you
Zay, Kyle98, Icosahedron, Jetz, Agent Creeper, more to come.
What days can you be on?
Monday-Friday 3:30PM - 5:30PM -- Weekends Almost all day.
Do you agree to admin rules?
I have read and I accept the rules of the admins.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 08:38:41 AM by Tertahedron »

The "Do you agree with the rules?" part of the application is stupid. Of course everyone's gonna pick yes if they want to be an admin or unbanned. It should be assumed for the applier to have a decent understanding of the rules.

This is up again. Neat.

Also, I agree with MrMcCakey. That part is rather redundant.

Glass, I suggest you remove the Auto Shotgun and the Combat MG from the shop; both are overpowered, lethal within an incredibly short timeframe, etcetra.
Either that or turn down the maximum ammo each can hold. Those things are disasters because once even one guy gets them he starts spamming the crap out of them.

Glass, I suggest you remove the Auto Shotgun and the Combat MG from the shop; both are overpowered, lethal within an incredibly short timeframe, etcetra.
Either that or turn down the maximum ammo each can hold. Those things are disasters because once even one guy gets them he starts spamming the crap out of them.
Combat MG was not added.