Glass' Trench Wars [Grand Reopening]

Poll

Locked because of fags.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars [Grand Reopening]  (Read 19907 times)

You're an starfish.
> implying my quote is worse than your reaction to the news of me hosting

> implying my quote is worse than your reaction to the news of me hosting
You are an starfish either way. You stalk this topic and say useless stuff then threaten to open servers to shut me down.

You are an starfish either way. You stalk this topic and say useless stuff then threaten to open servers to shut me down.
I never threatened to shut your server down? I don't see how saying I'm hosting something is threatening towards you.
I don't stalk this topic either, if you read my posts you'll notice that the majority of my posts are in other topics.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 04:49:51 PM by Tango² »

Tango you have stuff quite a bit on this topic.
6 topics for the same server? Haha.
It's a plague. You are the host of it.
There is only one option.

if you don't like it, or the server, simply don't post here.

I'll post if I don't like the server if I want to, but it won't escalate unless Glassy provokes it.

wound, you forgot to mention you're Super Admin at my server in your app. :c

Glass, every day, sometime between 7:00 and 7:30 Eastern Time, someone comes on and griefs BOTH team's bases with spamdigging and spamplanting, greatly increasing the lag. Because this is my dinner time I cannot be on to catch them, so could people keep an eye out for this guy and ban him? It's getting tiresome cleaning up after him every day.

wound, you forgot to mention you're Super Admin at my server in your app. :c
oh lol

-textsnip-
i think that was when i joined but then had to go to dinner to lol

Glass, every day, sometime between 7:00 and 7:30 Eastern Time, someone comes on and griefs BOTH team's bases with spamdigging and spamplanting, greatly increasing the lag. Because this is my dinner time I cannot be on to catch them, so could people keep an eye out for this guy and ban him? It's getting tiresome cleaning up after him every day.
what is his name and I will /spy on him when I see that he is one.

what is his name and I will /spy on him when I see that he is one.
They don't know.

I banned Ravenstar last night for constantly switching teams, and then griefing the team's base. It was only an hour, so Ill try too keep an eye out for him and other griefers tonight.

Perma Raven. I honestly hate him and hes a complete moron.