I'm honestly tired of this bullstuff.

Author Topic: I'm honestly tired of this bullstuff.  (Read 7130 times)

jsut be dwyane wade bro plenty of love here everyone can get along bein dwyane wade the ebst nba player
sensing troll

sensing troll

whatever dude u just aint down with the king like me and dwyane wade friends

stop stuffposting

you're loving stuffposting more than me lately

You guys should honestly just let him talk stuff to you all day but be nice to him in return, I mean it sounds logical.

You guys should honestly just let him talk stuff to you all day but be nice to him in return, I mean it sounds logical.

im just representin for dwyane wade the best nba player

glass you should host a dwyane wade rp with this i made http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=215927.0

then everyone including me would love you

You've drove this Dwyane Wade stuff into the ground real loving fast.

Anything that Pablo and his gang of sheep touches instantly turns into stuff.

People shouldn't harass you like that, Glass. Even though you said I was an idiot in-game, you're still cool.

Dwyane Wade wasn't even a thing, he was simply a user called Dwyane Wade. I am not sure why he's become a joke. I have not even seen him post in a while. (Unless canibedoge is actually Dwyane Wade (That is to say, the user Dwyane Wade, not the actual basketball player) but I doubt that).

After reviewing the first three pages of cnaibdoge's most recent posts, I feel he should be banned for repeated stuffposting.

jsut be dwyane wade bro plenty of love here everyone can get along bein dwyane wade the ebst nba player
Will you shut the forget up?

Well the op did bring this on himself ever since taking out his hate of this one person on that persons brother.

lord tony hasn't done anything serious to the community.
this is why you're a moron.

ok, but you don't have to loving follow me around everywhere and give me stuff for forgiving people.
can you not flatter yourself, I don't follow you around everywhere.  if I followed you around my actual true daily postrate would be lots higher.

I like you but topics like this make me like you less