Assassin's Creed III - What?

Author Topic: Assassin's Creed III - What?  (Read 549 times)

saw this on steam "Assassin's Creed III"

The description? Well here it is:
Quote from: Steam
The American Colonies, 1775. It’s a time of civil unrest and political upheaval in the Americas. As a Native American assassin fights to protect his land and his people, he will ignite the flames of a young nation’s revolution.
If that doesn't seem wrong to you, well let me show you something else.

Quote from: Historywiz.com
During the American War for Independence, many Native Americans sided with the Americans, but a majority supported the British.
If a Native American wanted to protect his land and his people, he'd side with the British. The British had already banned settling west of the Appalachian mountains to stop anyone from taking away the lands of the native people.

He's not fighting the British so much as he is the Templars. And he wants revenge on the British for slaughtering his people, destroying his home, etc.

Suspension of disbelief will get you far.

It says a MAJORITY sided with the British, not all of them. Some likely believed that the Americans would protect them in the long run, seeing as it was the British that originally came and forgeted them up.

But I do see what you mean.

I dont think you have played assassin's creed 3 yet. He sides with America to stop the Templars from taking over the Colonies

later on in AC3, some of the natives do side with the british.

I dont think you have played assassin's creed 3 yet. He sides with America to stop the Templars from taking over the Colonies
yeah

connor sides with the americans because he wants to prevent templar influence on the new world