Author Topic: Jookia's BL isnt allowing him to play  (Read 6721 times)

Jookia is having problems. He can't work it out.

Could not locate texture: base/client/ui/avatarIcons/face/Faces/smileyIce2.png (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: base/client/ui/avatarIcons/face/Faces/smileyIce1.png (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Executing Base/config/client/avatarColors.cs.
Loading compiled script base/data/shapes/player/player.cs.
Loading object base/data/shapes/player/m.dts
Could not locate texture: base/client/ui/avatarIcons/face/ (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: base/client/ui/avatarIcons/decal/ (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Please help, he needs to be able to play so he can finish scripting for the fairly successful RPG server me and him run.

If you had not said the name, you would get help. But as you've seen, most of us hate him, so I'm not sure if you will get help.

Maybe its his script, you know the hate script that does stuff all.

why cant he just ask for himself? in fact why cant he just post anything for himself, your always his lapdog.

i think you are jookia on that account trying to hide from the hate you earned yourself on your main

why cant he just ask for himself? in fact why cant he just post anything for himself, your always his lapdog.

i think you are jookia on that account trying to hide from the hate you earned yourself on your main

I think he's banned.

being banned dont stop you from making a new account.

i conclude that The Prophet IS Jookia

If I say who I am, I will get banned, but I'm not Jookia, okay? Thank you, I'm sure I WILL get banned now, but this is getting annoying.

This should be in drama. :cookieMonster:

If I say who I am, I will get banned, but I'm not Jookia, okay? Thank you, I'm sure I WILL get banned now, but this is getting annoying.

Kaphix?

MasterCE?

I'm MasterCE, ok? I'm not Jookia -_- Ban me already, I'm tired of posting when I'm accused of being some random bitch.

Actually, I didn't read that. Your attitude gave it away.

You didnt post a very good console log.