Jookia's BL isnt allowing him to play

Author Topic: Jookia's BL isnt allowing him to play  (Read 6723 times)

At least you aren't a richard, I actually somewhat like you. Why are you so scared of being banned? What did you do?

I respect you, you made a very well working portal system, but again, why are you banned?

being banned dont stop you from making a new account.

i conclude that The Prophet IS Jookia

When my bro was banned, I tried to make an account.....

It "went away"

I had to make another

This should be in drama. :cookieMonster:
Quite simply put, forget you skele =D
This wasnt intended as drama. Jookia hosts for me, and now he cant play.
This just goes to show how much these forums actually care about problems.
In the end your all just a bunch of sick idiots looking to please some moronic demigod clan leader who's opinions are listened to just because of their high position. Now i have no one to host because you forgettarts got the topic moved to drama, and badspot apparently doesnt care about the community. >=(

He might have installed something that deleted all his terrain files, tell him to save all his important stuff, copy/paste it then delete the blockland folder and reinstall blockland, and place back all his files

It's a shame that you rely on a total richard to host your server, he's probably fucking with you now, I doubt there is a problem.

o.O Hope you're not talking to me.

Jordan, Jookia isn't a richard to me :) we have the server fixed, but with a password now.

This should be in drama. :cookieMonster:
Quite simply put, panda you skele =D
This wasnt intended as drama. Jookia hosts for me, and now he cant play.
This just goes to show how much these forums actually care about problems.
In the end your all just a bunch of sick idiots looking to please some moronic demigod clan leader who's opinions are listened to just because of their high position. Now i have no one to host because you pandatarts got the topic moved to drama, and badspot apparently doesnt care about the community. >=(

He does care about the community, just not Jookia.

I don't see why everbody hates jookia. I <3 jook

Why does everbody hate Jookia anyway?

i have to hate people as they piss ME off.
jookia i hate because hes some poser from tbm that trashed us in our forum here.

but as soon as he got himself socially shunned from tbm community for being a dumbass, he came crawllllling back here to try the same crap. This is both after he got himself shunned from the rtb community. He will pretend to hate everyone for acceptance from the next.
but that cant happen anywhere  till he matures up.

makes him officially lame forever.

He also thinks he's the best scripter when all he can isn't really that good.

hes some poser from tbm that trashed us in our forum here.
Side note:
Everybody on Mix-net/TBM hated jookia too.