Guns that you charge for more power.
3 (6.7%)
Guns that gain abilities as you kill.
14 (31.1%)
Guns that fire faster as you shoot.
4 (8.9%)
Guns that do a lot of explosions.
3 (6.7%)
Guns that require some kind of strategy to use.
12 (26.7%)
Normal Gunz, Jus' Cuz.
9 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: Corporate Warfare: Glorious Weapons  (Read 6309 times)

Updated: added more models to show, there is some Hefty motivationals goin on hurr.

wow those models don't match each other at all

They are from different companies. That's the idea.

Tell your monkies to work harder, for those whips aren't going to bleed red on their own >:O

Every developer has their own style (I believe khains is changing, so I may have to remove that old model pic.)
This adds another little visual dynamic, so that certian devevelopers are easy to identifiy, and what the gun does.

there is a difference between "different visuals" and "completely different models that don't go together at all"
borderlands provides a good example of how that kind of idea should work, but these models are way too clearly different to go together in a pack

there is a difference between "different visuals" and "completely different models that don't go together at all"
borderlands provides a good example of how that kind of idea should work, but these models are way too clearly different to go together in a pack
Different modelers will inately have their own styles, Each modeler will be responsible for their own company and style, if each completely seperate company and modeler's style does not match with anothers, it is called variety. Borderlands was also designed so that every weapon manufactorers gun parts were interchangable with other ones. These are not as fortunate.

EDIT: I've got more weapon models coming in the next month because christmas so yay
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 10:32:46 PM by Ben Grapevine »

• $1000+: I will be your love slave for life

Quote from: Rykuta's Profile
so i presume you are most likely homoloveual

No silly, Rykuta is aloveual. He faq himself.

I am an enigma, and you would be wise not to jump to conclusions; as the world is not as black and white as it used to be.

Come Mr. Sherlock, surly you can deduce a better and more interesting theory then that.

No silly, Rykuta is aloveual. He faq himself.
Such as this one, this one is interesting.

Come Mr. Sherlock, surly you can deduce a better and more interesting theory then that.
Biloveual

Do you seriously think adequate to pay for this expansion pack of low quality. If anyone deserves a monetary reward, it's Sgt. A. Walter. The man works for the idea, and, mind you, for free. I am always amazed these people who think that the free stuff you can try to take the money! Damn capitalists!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 03:05:14 AM by Halmet »