assassin's creed infinite loading screen environment

Author Topic: assassin's creed infinite loading screen environment  (Read 4390 times)

in the game "Assassin's Creed", the loading screen is an infinite floor with a cool area effect, and it seems like it could be done in here.
(image, in case you have no idea what i'm talking about;
so, possible?

um
why?
oh wait i thought you meant to actually do the same thing in blockland
we already have a lot of cloudy skies, you should be able to use one of them just fine

I have a feeling it wouldn't work

I could pretty easily create the illusion that you're controlling a player, and all it would take is a GUI edit. (think of the avatar window)

what would be way cooler would be loading screen transitions

like, when the load bar finishes, the screen fades to black and then fades in FROM black on the play gui, with player information and possibly meaningless stats showing up while the server loads and bricks ghost

I'm pretty sure he just wants an environment.

like, with fog, and little data thing emitters or something.

I could pretty easily create the illusion that you're controlling a player, and all it would take is a GUI edit. (think of the avatar window)
Do it, :D
Make a topic in modification discussion. I hope this works!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 09:08:00 PM by Klocko »

problem: blockland loading would not work well with attempting to do things, there is too much slowdown

So a cloudy skybox and floor.

So a cloudy skybox and floor.
Actually probably just a uniform cloudy skybox

problem: blockland loading would not work well with attempting to do things, there is too much slowdown
He doesn't want this as a loading screen. He wants it as an environment.

It's the loading screen from assassin's creed.

This isn't a loading screen, it's an environment. Read the title.

oh wait i thought you meant to actually do the same thing in blockland
we already have a lot of cloudy skies, you should be able to use one of them just fine
it's funny because apparently you guys can't read the first post of the dang thread