Author Topic: Ace of Spades 1.0 is out!  (Read 3263 times)

Just seeing that the characters have no functioning limbs doesn't make me want to play this.

Wow one of my top favorite games ruined :(

Its pay to play, and owned by Jagex?
The last time ive heard about it was when a friend recommended it to me saying that it was free.

God dammit Jagex.

http://forum.minit.nu/index.php
http://buildandshoot.com/

I'm not advertising their forums, but you can still play the old AoS if you have it installed
buildandshoot is even making a fully modifiable version of the old AoS on the voxlap engine
No one saw this :C

Played for ten minutes

Turned it off
Please don't buy it

Minit still hosts their own servers for the latest prototype. You can find these on their site.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 09:25:21 PM by blockguy123 »

Are you guys loving kidding me
I played this and instantly loved it. You guys are like the people who didn't want Blockland to get Shaders because you were too busy deepthroating Terrain and Interiors.
Jesus christ Ace of Spades runs fast and looks beautiful. Gameplay is wonderful but the servers are a bit laggy (high ping I get great FPS). Found some good servers
heres a story

I was in the forest, gunshots all around. I saw someone in the bunker, I pulled out my rocket launcher and loving blew that stuff up. As I saw the blocks crumble I saw blood, I had killed the man.

In the distance I saw a man crossing a bridge, without hesitation, I whip out my rocket launcher and blow up the bridge. The man died.

I saw people making a base in a bus, so I blew it up.

I saw someone and I shot him in the head
with a rocket.

I love Commando + RL
god damnit i love this game.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 10:36:07 PM by Brian Smithers »

I played this and instantly loved it. You guys are like the people who didn't want Blockland to get Shaders because you were too busy deepthroating Terrain and Interiors.
Jesus christ Ace of Spades runs fast and looks beautiful. Gameplay is wonderful but the servers are a bit laggy (high ping I get great FPS). Found some good servers
heres a story

I was in the forest, gunshots all around. I saw someone in the bunker, I pulled out my rocket launcher and loving blew that stuff up. As I saw the blocks crumble I saw blood, I had killed the man.

In the distance I saw a man crossing a bridge, without hesitation, I whip out my rocket launcher and blow up the bridge. The man died.

with a rocket.

I love Commando + RL

All that seems to prove is how overpowered the commando is.

Yeah seriously. The new classes seem completely overpowered and eleminate building for no reason. Making bases was one of the coolest parts of the old ace of spades.

heres a story

with a rocket.

I love Commando + RL
I will now buy this game.
THEN BLOW stuff UP.

i swear that some of you are the most spoiled brats i've ever seen

-everybodymustsayit'sgoodori'llcry-
My opinion is that it's not good and just because you have a different opinion on the matter doesn't mean we all have to agree with you.

I have played 1 game and got top score.
Love this game, Its soooooo easy.
Add me on steam if you have it,
Elitemeat0