Ace of Spades 1.0 is out!

Author Topic: Ace of Spades 1.0 is out!  (Read 3264 times)

It's like Blockland trench wars
You can build and destroy stuff using the dirt you dig from the ground and your shovel
you also get one weapon from a small arsenal of guns
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 01:21:54 PM by Fastlex »

Stupid Jagex made it pay to play.

I liked the old one way better, if I knew it would be like this I wouldn't have bought the game.

Jamflex ruins ANOTHER game. AoS was better free.

if I knew it would be like this I wouldn't have bought the game.
Sorry, What's the problem here? You don't like having higher quality steam based games with a (imo) better non nauseating art style?

Holy hell, that is one cool poster.

Ooh, and its even made by Jagex! That means multiple weekly updates and no bugs.

Nostalgic music on that trailer. Tony Hawk Pro 3 anyone?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 03:05:53 PM by Tonkka² »

Shame they ruined it. Terrible classes with overpowered weapons and there's no point to building anymore since the miner class forgets everything.

Lol, why would i buy this stuff when i already own six other FPS, just having some blocks doesn't make it any better.

Lol, why would i buy this stuff when i already own six other FPS, just having some blocks doesn't make it any better.
This game WAS awesome. Jagex has pissed all over it.

At least the art is good...

I like it but I don't have 10 dollars right now.

Original evokes the feel of trench warfare

This stuff evokes wat

only gripe i have is pay to play

my friend has a DL of the free old version, probably get some guys to play that some time

Sorry, What's the problem here? You don't like having higher quality steam based games with a (imo) better non nauseating art style?

You're an idiot if you think that's what I was complaining about. Not to mention I have seen screenshots so obviously knew of the new artstyle and still bought it.

The classes and gameplay changed entirely, the only similarity to the old Ace of Spades to the new one is that there are guns and you can build/destroy.