Author Topic: Don't look at this if you don't like Vegan shirt.  (Read 10790 times)

Haha, "Have fun eating ur p0opz" that's so awesome.

I am a member of peta... People Eating Tasty Animals.

HEY EVERYBODY LOOK IM A VEGAN

YOU ARE ALL nintendoS FOR NOT SHARING MY OPINION ON EATING ANIMALS

Lulz, it is now in drama.

I'd rather see this thread become a flame hole than a stupid vegan circle jerk.

entrepreneur in made that decal. It was awesome. I'm still wearing it.

STOP BEING A pusillanimous individual AND EAT SOME PRIME RIB!  IT TASTES GOOD AND IS BETTER FOR YOU.
EDIT:  Cut your hair, hippie.

Rex

Quote from: Badspot
eat something. animals.

How is eating a plant ( a living thing) any less "evil" than eating an animal?

Don't go into that crap about sentient. I know that many animals have some level of sentience however they are just as aware of their pending doom and feel as much "pain" as do plants (I know plants don't have sensory organs).

Only reason I could agree with these "vegans" is if the animals were made to go through a painful death or such but that is not usually the case.

Sweet, there is poop in every package of chicken, I think I will enjoy my next chicken a little more than usual.

If you thought poop in chicken was scary...  There is poop inside you right now!  And there is poop inside every person you know.  There is poop in your house, there is poop outside, there is poop floating around in the air, and I am willing to bet there is even poop on your toothbrush as well.  I am sorry that I may have popped a hole in the bubble of security that you have built up around yourself, but poop is an inescapable fact of life.

Spartan I like the way you think,  I too cannot wait until the next time I eat some good ol' fashion chicken.