Author Topic: Don't look at this if you don't like Vegan shirt.  (Read 10786 times)

lulwut? now im a "meatan".
YOU NO SHARE MY VIEWS ON EATING PLANTS! NOA IMA ASSASINATE YOU WITH CONSPIRACY VIDEOS OF SUFFERING PLANTS!

I love veggies!
The help give the meat i just ate some company.

OMFG TEEN ANGST ABOUT MEAT EATING WTF HAS THIS WURLD CUME 2?!?!?!111

:cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 10:19:57 PM by Ronin »

Yay we pissed him off, I love pissing off Vegitarians/Vegans.

i like meat :( tastes better then veggies.

and why do so many vegans think fish isnt meat? thats stupid

Yes, fish = meat.

I knew this girl that was a vegetarian because she was allergic to light and dark meats, that is %100 understandable, but the idiots who think it's "inhuman" can go f*ck themselves.

Hey man my great x# grandfather didn't pick up a bone and started smashing things for no reason, he did it and learnt to hunt for food and meat.

Meat is yummi, vegetables GTFO.

You GTFO Bitch. And STFU. leave me a lone. Dealing with school is horrible enough so STFU!!

*tear*
:'(

Poor Vegan and his lifestyle choices make him an outcast.

Eat meat, friend.

I think it's wrong to eat fish.

You GTFO Bitch. And STFU. leave me a lone. Dealing with school is horrible enough so STFU!!
Go shoot yourself you sad sorry forget of a human.

How is eating a plant ( a living thing) any less "evil" than eating an animal?

Don't go into that crap about sentient. I know that many animals have some level of sentience however they are just as aware of their pending doom and feel as much "pain" as do plants (I know plants don't have sensory organs).

Only reason I could agree with these "vegans" is if the animals were made to go through a painful death or such but that is not usually the case.
They prooved on myth busters that plants scream too.