Author Topic: looking for builders  (Read 4541 times)

I have done quite a bit of scripting work on things, but lack the time and skill to seriously build. I am looking for people who are interested in working on some cool things. Right now I am working on multiple environments, and would love to have some people help make terrain and buildings (not cubescape!!). I like group work because people each have their own way of doing things, and one person might have a different take on someone's idea. It allows people to pool together their designs and make things that are really cool!

some examples of stuff that might get worked on:
themed areas: sky islands, ocean, ice, west, dwarven.

current helpers:
me
Pass
Phantom Knight
Monkeyboy
Hugums

Looking forward to working together!!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 12:02:49 PM by heedicalking »

i know i kinda abused my wrench last time you let me help... but i can help if you want, ive helped fob on a few of his projects before and like the kind of things you make

That was ages ago! Sure you can help!

okay cool, just let me know if you want me to make something or when you have a server up and ill be there

okay cool, just let me know if you want me to make something or when you have a server up and ill be there
He normally hosts a dedi. We currently need to build world 1. When it comes to a time for building I will fill you in on the details. Along with that pirate ships are needed.

He normally hosts a dedi. We currently need to build world 1. When it comes to a time for building I will fill you in on the details. Along with that pirate ships are needed.
we could work on other stuff too and i think you're a bit confused lol. W1 isn't for the pirate server

I've seen several assets from the Plaguelands on your server, is this some sort of spiritual successor? 

no fob just wanted to load them lol. there's props and stuff in there that could be used though.

I would to help but I won't always be able to make it.

I would to help but I won't always be able to make it.
that's fine there's no daily requirement or anything

sent PMs to any1 who asked to help! the server is usually pass/dedicated, but i'm working on some cool christmas stuff with the dedicated server, so hosting times will be random

I can help if you want.

I could help, depends on what you need building though.