Glass' Trench Wars [POST HERE DAMNIT NOT OLD ONE]

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars [POST HERE DAMNIT NOT OLD ONE]  (Read 4423 times)

Logo by, Wound.
RTB Edit with "Hosting With" by, Nobot.

Server Information

Well, I'm back with Trench Wars, What a surprise...not.

Reason I went back is because everywhere I go people ask me if I'll ever re-host, And I always disappoint them with a big no, well, now I can say yes.

Anyway, I plan on alot of features for this server, I will also be updating the map more often now that I got pretty comfortable with terraining,
I am also planning on a map auto reset system.

The four main Add-Ons we are using are, Slayer (By Greek2Me), T+T (By, Bushido), Frogs Weaponry (By FrogFreak), and WeaponShop (By, TomTom/Gambsy)

Please read the Rules before joining.

Rules

Rules

1 )Don't Spam Chat.
2) Respect Others
3) Don't ask for admin.
4) Use common sense.
5) No Glitching or Cheating of any form.
6) If you find a Exploit in the game, Report it. Don't use it.

Violations to these Rules will result in a Warning, Kick, or Ban.

Admin Rules
Click Here for admin rules.

Gallery

Updates
Current Version: V3.
Next Version:

Change Logs

V3 to V4

Administration

Glass - Host

Ipquarx - Super Admin

The Bighter Dark - Super Admin

Darren - Super Admin

Honor - Super Admin

Pass - Admin

Badger - Admin

Ravencroft - Admin

Sylvanor - Admin

Lub - Admin

WhiteStorm - Admin

Kniaz - Admin

SailorMan - Admin

Nobot - Admin

Wound - Admin

Tetrahedron - Admin Suspended

Admin Application are NOT being accepted at this time.

Admin Application

Blockland Name

Blockland ID

Why should I Admin you

Host's To Suggest you

What days can you be on?

Do you agree to admin rules?

Forms

This is where you can find all the forms for the server. (Google Docs were canceled due to dolts)

Admin Application

Blockland Name

Blockland ID

Why should I Admin you

Host's To Suggest you

What days can you be on?

Do you agree to admin rules?

Report Form

Player Name

Player ID

Date

What happened?

Eyewitnesses

Credits

Glass - Hosting, Map, and Eventing.

Ipquarx + Honor - Fixing WeaponShop Script, and Scripting.

TomTom - His WeaponShop System.

Ravencroft - Gun Rooms, and Help w/ Gun Pricing.

Sleven - Spawn Room

« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 01:57:57 PM by Glassy »

what
why did you need
wha

Trying to avoid criticism? You've never addressed any of problems people have reported. I think I know the problem with this server. It's not only that it's stuff on it's own, but the brown town seepage from the stuff named Glass is flowing into it, making it even worse than the sad pile of refuse it already is.

Try taking suggestions from the community and solving problems, prick.

Why two topics? You trying to avoid drama or something? Lol.

I have accepted problems, You prick. I have changed a lot from my past versions, And I am slowly but surely making progress on it. First up next is the maps bounties, and a balanced weapon system.

Why two topics? You trying to avoid drama or something? Lol.
forget you and your gay butt buddy friends. My admins and friends are not my loving puppets you little stuff. Ever thought about stop loving with me and my friends for once? I could understand if you only banned me, But banning ym friends and calling them my puppets is to loving far.

User was banned for this post
I honestly should not have been banned for that, You guys have been bashing me for pages and pages and haven't been banned yet, I find that to be bull.

I have accepted problems, You prick. I have changed a lot from my past versions, And I am slowly but surely making progress on it. First up next is the maps bounties, and a balanced weapon system.

Yes, it changed from a pile of the worst stuff imaginable into slightly less worse stuff. The ban probably doesn't matter, considering you have ~5 alts.

I could surely help you with your weapon system.

I honestly should not have been banned for that, You guys have been bashing me for pages and pages and haven't been banned yet, I find that to be bull.
There's a difference.
We're right.

We aren't breaking any rules?

You insulted me five times in a single post. You cursed six times.

It was a civilized argument before you posted that. See, that's the difference between our arguments and yours. You try and seal your arguments with forgets and stuffs, while we seal ours with evidence.

You insulted me five times in a single post. You cursed six times.

It was a civilized argument before you posted that. See, that's the difference between our arguments and yours. You try and seal your arguments with forgets and stuffs, while we seal ours with evidence.
Bleh, I cursed ~10 times in my posts. Guess he deserved it though.
I laughed.
It's like you're ignoring everything we say. It's blatantly states several times that the weapon system is broken, and glass himself is an idiot.

Hey Glass, I just wanted to warn you to keep an eye on your admin, Tetrahedron. He was in the server talking in all caps and swearing at others. When a player politely asked him to please stop, he replied with "forget YOU IM AN ADMIN."
He doesn't seem suited to be an admin at such a big server, and doesn't handle people's issues very well.

You are right? haha no. Honestly. All you ever do is bash my servers for no reason. Think of it this way. Tango's Fort Wars, I didn't like him at all for that, Did I go along bashing his stuff? No. In drama, people I don't like post there a lot, Do I go and bash them and say dumb stuff like "THE IRONY LOLOLOLOL", No, I don't so think of it that way, you guys are the ones starting stuff and wanting it to escalate to where I get banned.

Hey Glass, I just wanted to warn you to keep an eye on your admin, Tetrahedron. He was in the server talking in all caps and swearing at others. When a player politely asked him to please stop, he replied with "forget YOU IM AN ADMIN."
He doesn't seem suited to be an admin at such a big server, and doesn't handle people's issues very well.
Whoa, Whoa, Holy crap. He always seemed pretty nice, Do you have any screenshots by any chance?