Glass' Trench Wars [POST HERE DAMNIT NOT OLD ONE]

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars [POST HERE DAMNIT NOT OLD ONE]  (Read 4415 times)

You are right? haha no. Honestly. All you ever do is bash my servers for no reason. Think of it this way. Tango's Fort Wars, I didn't like him at all for that, Did I go along bashing his stuff? No. In drama, people I don't like post there a lot, Do I go and bash them and say dumb stuff like "THE IRONY LOLOLOLOL", No, I don't so think of it that way, you guys are the ones starting stuff and wanting it to escalate to where I get banned.
Aren't you currently bashing Tuzeni's server in drama?

Take screen shots, raven, then upload them on this thread, and the higher administration will most likely get right on it.

Like the 10 other people? And don't even try to say that server is 'good'. You and I both know it is horrible. Plus, Look at Tezuni's posts.

And don't even try to say that server is 'good'. You and I both know it is horrible.
I haven't been do it, can't say.
Like the 10 other people?
Might doesn't make right.

Because glass has a reason to 'bash' on Tezuni's, why don't you read the thread.

I haven't been do it, can't say.Might doesn't make right.
Look at his posts, Then check back in and attempt to say he  doesn't deserve it.

You are right? haha no. Honestly. All you ever do is bash my servers for no reason. Think of it this way. Tango's Fort Wars, I didn't like him at all for that, Did I go along bashing his stuff? No. In drama, people I don't like post there a lot, Do I go and bash them and say dumb stuff like "THE IRONY LOLOLOLOL", No, I don't so think of it that way, you guys are the ones starting stuff and wanting it to escalate to where I get banned.
Hey Glass, I just wanted to warn you to keep an eye on your admin, Tetrahedron. He was in the server talking in all caps and swearing at others. When a player politely asked him to please stop, he replied with "forget YOU IM AN ADMIN."
He doesn't seem suited to be an admin at such a big server, and doesn't handle people's issues very well.
"i'll keep your info anonymous *posts picture of info*"
Ahem, you done being a richard?

Anyways, I'll say this: I'm somewhat disappointed that you emphasize so much on the "pre-made" terrain. I've noticed that when the terrain is pre-made, everybody uses all the aboveground stuff that's already there, and completely forgets about tunnels. I loved the old flat trench warfare maps because some folks would just go underground and dig amazing complexes of tunnels, and because there were more than two of them doing it, it wouldn't be so bad when the server reset, because they would be remade soon enough.
Now? Everyone just stuffs around what already exists and calls it Trench Warfare.
Everyone is too damn focused on aboveground cause you made it TOO interesting. I've been working on a trench warfare map myself, and I've considered two unorthodox methods of encouraging tunneling, besides an obvious lack of surface structures:
1. Gold dirt: Golden dirt scattered around the dirt underground that gave 2 points when dug and would exist on the water layer, and be randomly generated every time the map was reset. This would mean that those guys who spent all their time digging tunnels for the rest of you would have something to show for it.
2. Underground capture points: Randomly placed, replacing 16x blocks of dirt in the process, the underground capture points would give people another reason to use tunnels.
Hey Badger, how do you still get respected at all by stuffposting in the threads of people who you dont respect
(I know you're not the only one or the worst one, just sayin.)
this was never followed
Only problem I have with this server is for new players it sucks balls.

You basically have to get 90 points to get the Semi-Auto Magnum, which when you'll finally have a chance at standing up against players with rifles, explosives, etc. Which means, 90 kills with a pistol.

:/
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 10:08:43 PM by Tomcat »

Whoa, Whoa, Holy crap. He always seemed pretty nice, Do you have any screenshots by any chance?
No, I apologize. I was planning on it but got caught up in fixing the blue team's flag. There were some players asking him questions, and was talking in all caps as well as unnecessary swearing. It seemed like he just got a little impatient because he was too busy with something else.
EDIT: I asked him to cut it out, and he was alright afterwards. Just keep an eye on him.

Doesn't RTB hosting have a chat logger?

I believe so. It would definitely be nice to have.

Not yet. I do have Kalphs Loger tho. So I will look at it tomorrow.

Not yet. I do have Kalphs Loger tho. So I will look at it tomorrow.
It was around 9PM EST

12/13/12   01:35:09   Tetrahedron   38359   forget OFF IM AN ADMIN
He will be suspended for one week.

Guys, keep the drama in the drama section. Its un-becoming of the people who actually enjoy playing the server, and come to this thread for that, instead of continuing needless stuff storms. If you guys want to complain about Glass, Please, just post here. Its honestly getting REALLY annoying, especially for the people who just want to play on a fun server.

Guys, keep the drama in the drama section. Its un-becoming of the people who actually enjoy playing the server, and come to this thread for that, instead of continuing needless stuff storms. If you guys want to complain about Glass, Please, just post here. Its honestly getting REALLY annoying, especially for the people who just want to play on a fun server.
Last I checked you didn't need to read the thread to play the server.