Poll

Locked because of fags.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars [Grand Reopening]  (Read 20273 times)

You are honest to god handicapped.

"i'll keep your info anonymous *posts picture of info*"
  Yes.

Glass is calling me handicapped. I should really take this at face value.

My god, Lub is admin?

No posibru.

oh yes you'd think Kalphiter would be the way Glass sued to defend him but everything turned around when RTB launched it's hosting service.

The server was real fun.

Cnaibedoge, take your thread-stuffting antics out of here.

Cnaibedoge, take your thread-stuffting antics out of here.

Oh yes just like the other threads I have stuff on. /sarcasm ftw examples pls

Just stop.

what are you even gaining.

Cnaibedoge just leave.

The Ban Appeal link is blank

The Ban Appeal link is blank
I forgot to make the form for it, Whoops. It was on my to-do list but then I had to take care of other stuff and I forgot about it. I'll make it right now.

what about the water.
what if you dig into that.

Hey Glass, how do you still get respected at all by calling everyone a handicap

Yes.

Glass is calling me handicapped. I should really take this at face value.

oh yes you'd think Kalphiter would be the way Glass sued to defend him but everything turned around when RTB launched it's hosting service.
Ahem, you done being a richard?

Anyways, I'll say this: I'm somewhat disappointed that you emphasize so much on the "pre-made" terrain. I've noticed that when the terrain is pre-made, everybody uses all the aboveground stuff that's already there, and completely forgets about tunnels. I loved the old flat trench warfare maps because some folks would just go underground and dig amazing complexes of tunnels, and because there were more than two of them doing it, it wouldn't be so bad when the server reset, because they would be remade soon enough.
Now? Everyone just stuffs around what already exists and calls it Trench Warfare.
Everyone is too damn focused on aboveground cause you made it TOO interesting. I've been working on a trench warfare map myself, and I've considered two unorthodox methods of encouraging tunneling, besides an obvious lack of surface structures:
1. Gold dirt: Golden dirt scattered around the dirt underground that gave 2 points when dug and would exist on the water layer, and be randomly generated every time the map was reset. This would mean that those guys who spent all their time digging tunnels for the rest of you would have something to show for it.
2. Underground capture points: Randomly placed, replacing 16x blocks of dirt in the process, the underground capture points would give people another reason to use tunnels.

Hey Badger, how do you still get respected at all by stuffposting in the threads of people who you dont respect
(I know you're not the only one or the worst one, just sayin.)

You obviously have not seen me in awhile.

Guys, lay off of Glass. He creates a topic, you immediately attack him, and he (Shocker) Defends himself. Everyone is shocked, and dramas him/ returns the argument, so he defends himself again, and so on and so forth. Honestly, guys stop. All of you that say Glass is so bad are probably as bad as you say HE is. Glass is really nice when you aren't a jerk to him (Again, SHOCKER. Most people are nice to you when you are nice to them.)

Treating people the way you want to be treated is rewarding.