Author Topic: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey  (Read 2019 times)

Is anyone else going to go see it tonight?
In my city it starts in a half hour. I'm posting this from the line in front of the theater im excited akjfhadkjgnkdjfg
Discuss this beautiful story

Read the book last month, going to watch the film sometime soon. I also need to go watch the new James Bond film, so much catching up to do :C

GUYS
15 MINUTES
SO EXCITE

I'm going to cream my pants for this

or There and Back Again

ive been anticipating it for so long
doesnt come out until the 26th here and im going to a party before and after it because it is just that cool

Might go to see it tomorrow, never really liked LOTR maybe this will get me into it.

I'm seeing it tomorrow with my gf c:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 02:23:20 AM by Blooker »

or There and Back Again

The movie is named An Unexpected Journey, I think the third one will be named There and Back Again. But, you may be referring to the book Bilbo was writing in the lotr trilogy which was named both an unexpected journey and there and back again.

lul yu nuwbs. The Hobbit had premiere in Sweden the 12th.

Just got back from midnight showing forget you sleven.
It was good but some parts just felt really odd to me. i can't explain it, it was uh.
uh.

but overall it was good

I just got back, I do not recommend seeing it in the higher fps imax version. Like sometimes the motion would just feel like it was lagging, and the live action looked weird unless it also included a decent amount of cgi. Overall it was a really good movie. Though it was weird with all the jokes it had.

Also Gandalf uses more magic in the first 10 minutes of this movie then he did in almost the whole LOTR trilogy.

i saw an ad of it on a billboard outside and i laughed

"Soon, in a theater near you, on 12/12/12..."

and then at the bottom:

"You can watch it in the theater now!"