10 (14.9%)
8/10
3 (4.5%)
9/10
5 (7.5%)
10/10 (yeah, sure)
5 (7.5%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: How forgeted up is your school V2/ school thread  (Read 2314 times)

7/10
Atleast 100 fights a year. Last friday we had 4 fights. One kid brought a gun to school and we had lockdown before we even practiced a drill that year. We're in the ghetto and for some reason a few batstuff crazy dudes make fun of me for diabetes (one actually tried to fight me but he pussied out).

poll is quite suprising

I voted 9 mainly because, there is this one weird kid in my school who is all perverted and all he thinks of is love and (I used to be his friend) he whenever he got a girlfriend he gets all obsessed with her and all he does is play minecraft and thinks hes going to be famous on youtube just because he commentates with an annoying voice. I don't want to sound like I'm slandering him in any way but that's how he is. All he does is get other people to tell me that he wants to fight me because he wants attention. I guess that's how society is today. :/

we have special "stagger" dismissal now, because theres usually a fight at dismissal everyday. fun to watch though

Species:
Typical goody-two-shoes - ignorant about everything, prioritize studying above all else, congregate with other idiots from time to time to discuss meaningless topics (i.e. apple products, phones, computer brands, how tight their socks are, etc.), are obedient to stupidity, cannot think or act independently, do not respond well to true reasoning or logic.

Typical example:
 - A girl, with mediocre characteristics. Not really pretty, not really ugly. Always wears the school uniform correctly. She's always in a group. She always does the homework. She always reminds the teachers about the motherloving homework and basically screws everyone over. She's always taking notes during class and always paying attention. She colors her notes in her notebook, written in pretty handwriting. She gets priority in a lot of things, such as changing classes or other stuff, because she gives the teachers B.J.s and her father is rich so they bribe the school. Again, she can't understand simple reasoning, or the reason why things happen, but she can memorize a stuff ton of information so everyone assumes she's smart. She doesn't get much sleep and bitches about it but is perfectly awake all day anyway. She doesn't know or understand what/how love works. She always moans about how her test is gonna come back really bad when she's getting consistently high scores. She can act like a total bitch at times.

Basically, the 'ideal' student. The 'role-model' for all students. The type of student I cannot stand.

0/10 nearly no fights every year

10. My school is the definition of an insane clusterforget.

It's filled with dumb "gangsters" and I see people fighting every day. the school is just filth all over and it's never quiet, you always hear people screaming their throats open, even during class. Almost every single one of them are annoying cigarettes that just can't realize they aren't even 1/4 of what they think they are.

My school is in Newtown, Connecticut.
HOLY! I just saw that school on the news last night! SPIJHAUDIOJSLK

OT: 7/10.

The staff there are pretty much just bad, mean, ugly, etc. There are a few swag-cigarettes around there, but it's not to bad.

Species:
Typical goody-two-shoes - ignorant about everything, prioritize studying above all else, congregate with other idiots from time to time to discuss meaningless topics (i.e. apple products, phones, computer brands, how tight their socks are, etc.), are obedient to stupidity, cannot think or act independently, do not respond well to true reasoning or logic.
there are so many of those kinds of people at my school.