Ephilates: Seriously bro?

Author Topic: Ephilates: Seriously bro?  (Read 21727 times)

shut up, you're not making it any better.
Yeah, you're right. Didn't account for those 2 deleted topics...

It was laughing at lub being hypocritical.

Aka trying to start stuff in a no-nonsense thread.

He doesn't have anything to explain. The topic is called "RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - add-on management functionality!" not "RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - post stuffflame about Ephialtes!"

That is NOT the correct place for attacking Ephi.
Kalphiter's topic is called "Kaphost Blockland Servers" not "Lub and Ephi rip on Kalphiter by being competition megathread v20102414r"

we didn't spam, like i said, there was no coordination and we each made a topic without knowledge that the other was making a topic, it was wholly unnecessary to have more than 1 topic.
you did though

you guys saw the threads getting locked or deleted so you started reposting them
that's spamming.

Kalphiter's topic is called "Kaphost Blockland Servers" not "Lub and Ephi rip on Kalphiter by being competition megathread v20102414r"
This is true. What is your point? Kalphiter does not have the powers to delete posts. Ephialtes does. Get over it. It's unfair.

To be fair, Kalphiter's doing the same thing in their thread and those posts are still there...

you did though

you guys saw the threads getting locked or deleted so you started reposting them
that's spamming.
If you have never posted a topic before I'd like to inform you that you arent live-fed new topics while you are making your op.

He doesn't have anything to explain. The topic is called "RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - add-on management functionality!" not "RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - post stuffflame about Ephialtes!"

Plus, posting new drama threads is not going to encourage someone to defend themself - having one thread will.

He deleted stuffposts. I've been over this - if he was deleting criticism, indyjones would be the last author of posts to start targeting.
i'm talking about how ephi deleted topics about him deleting unfavorable topics and comments now.

it's the correct place for attacking his hosting service?

you did though

that's spamming.
so where do we post to complain about posts getting deleted and locked?
This is true. What is your point? Kalphiter does not have the powers to delete posts. Ephialtes does. Get over it. It's unfair.
see the badspot quote. just because you can do it doesn't make it right.

Plus, posting new drama threads is not going to encourage someone to defend themself - having one thread will.
jesus did not just see what i just said? we accidentally made 3 topics, we only need one. we're not posting new ones anyways.

If you hadn't noticed this thread has pretty much solidified as the main drama

I'm pretty sure they were eventually posted in the "correct" place and that didn't work, either.

it's the correct place for attacking his hosting service?
Yes. It is. The deleted posts were not relevant to his hosting service.

so where do we post to complain about posts getting deleted and locked?
You don't.

see the badspot quote. just because you can do it doesn't make it right.
Nobody claimed it was right. You just can't do anything about it. Badspot will never take away Ephialtes' power. Ever.

The drama's will stop when Ephialtes explains himself in detail.

bullstuff. he doesn't even have anything to explain. he deleted indyjones' posts because they are not criticism, they were outright flaming posts.

he is trying to keep his thread clean and open for actual questions and other important stuff: is it really that hard to understand? jesus forget some of you are the most thick-skulled morons i've ever met.

fun fact: while typing this, 16 new replies came in

bullstuff. he doesn't even have anything to explain. he deleted indyjones' posts because they are not criticism, they were outright flaming posts.

he is trying to keep his thread clean and open for actual questions and other important stuff: is it really that hard to understand? jesus forget some of you are the most thick-skulled morons i've ever met.

fun fact: while typing this, 16 new replies came in
Again another person that didn't know what I said in-context.