Ta(m)p(a/o)nator's Server Review

Poll

How do you like his server?

I like it.
I don't like it.

Author Topic: Ta(m)p(a/o)nator's Server Review  (Read 2171 times)

Review:
The first thing I see is an uninteresting spawn room, which seems to be a characteristic of most mini empires servers for some reason. When I first enter the roleplaying area, all I see is a very crowded map that is difficult to navigate because the host decided to make the players in the minigame a fuel-jet datablock. About 3/4ths of the map seem to be crammed with ships and buildings, and I see a stuff-ton of Bricktext that crowds my screen whenever I look in that general direction. With a whopping 99 player limit, the roleplaying on the server will probably be horribly done and half-assed. My general impression of the host's administration abilities were completely tainted while he was an administrator at Dillpickle's Mini empires server in November. He had banned a player on the server for the reason of "GET YOUR OWN DAMN ADMINS", since the player complained about him administrating the server. The server may or may not suffer from massive pointless arguments, but I cannot know for certain since I joined while the server only had the host in it. I think that the server is automatically better without the host online, but I would join another Mini-Empires server if someone was hosting one. Because the server has a player limit of 99, it should be obvious that many players will join and you will not get the same quality of roleplaying as you would on a lower population server with a limit at the maximum of 10. I enjoyed these lower population servers better, an example that could be named is Messes' server, or Socrates'. I would also like to add that there is a very large brick count that exceeds the number of 160 thousand, and since the bricks are concentrated into a small map the half size of Rusty's Desert Town TDM, then players with low-end computers should not consider playing on this server unless they can cope with the lag. Another complaint I have about the host of the server is that he has bad grammar, and that destroys my trust in the server's administration.
tldr; I do not like his server.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 10:32:13 AM by Providence »

Thanks. Then don't join it.

I have to agree with this
The Block-Land Forums

As do I.
Also loving books.

I am changing my server. That was the old one.

It's not really old if you're changing it on the same day.

It's not really old if you're changing it on the same day.
I think you hate me. You won't stop talking smack about me.

I think you hate me. You won't stop talking smack about me.

I am going to assume that smack means heroin, does that mean that I am talking about the quality of the drugs that you sell?

I am going to assume that smack means heroin, does that mean that I am talking about the quality of the drugs that you sell?
Your forgeten handicapped.

I was going to defend you but then your attitude made me disgusted

I was going to defend you but then your attitude made me disgusted
This.
And OP was right about your bad grammar.

Someone please report tap, it's only fair

Someone please report tap, it's only fair
What?
Why would he need reporting?