Author Topic: Revoltech Rant.  (Read 4978 times)

Y'know, neither of you have proof to back up your claims, so no one can REALLY side with anyone

Why am I not surprised this was a Mini-Empires.
s7 is always right

oh ya considering there are no pics this could by highly biased against revoltech so learn to take some pics pls

No its not ridiculous if you seen the size of his town. Then the size of his teleporting roman/Spartan stuff army you would of seen why it is not ridiculous
instead of warning, just clear bricks and ban?

that is absolutely ridiculous. no, it is.

because he planted some extra soldiers, ban him and clear bricks.

no. no. that's horrible. that's bad. that's just plain badmin.

Tap is handicapped. He attacked me directly next to my camp. Then, when I added my men to line up he called that teleporting some how. And also, I worked on that city for 3 hours and he deleted it for just believing I was teleporting people. Lastly, he does break his own rules and then when we do it, he bans us and deletes our stuff. Now tell me, is that bullstuff or not?
your the one that uses, My friend is gonna hack you. As a come back.

s7 is always right

oh ya considering there are no pics this could by highly biased against revoltech so learn to take some pics pls
Still trying to figure out Windows 8 thats why i couldn't take a picture.

your the one that uses, My friend is gonna hack you. As a come back.
You started the argument, fight, and drama with your ridiculous ban.

You started the argument, fight, and drama with your ridiculous ban.
He teleported. Then talked smack. You can't teleport a whole forgeten army without roleplaying it. Do you play Mini Empire, you probably teleport as well.

He teleported. Then talked smack. You can't teleport a whole forgeten army without roleplaying it. Do you play Mini Empire, you probably teleport as well.

I wouldn't join your server even if I got 100 dollars to play it for 20 minutes.

I wouldn't join your server even if I got 100 dollars to play it for 20 minutes.
I would. It's fun to see idiots arguing amongst each other.

I would. It's fun to see idiots arguing amongst each other.

Tapanator isn't a good administrator, especially when you accidentally add an m and miss one of the a's in his name. (tamponator)

Tapanator isn't a good administrator, especially when you accidentally add an m and miss one of the a's in his name. (tamponator)
I doubt anyone is. I think the actual meaning of 'administration' has been forgotten. Now it's a title, something to aspire towards. Nothing about actually monitoring or answering questions from the players of the server.

How do you mess up someones name that bad. I kick people because there usually making fun of my name. Like I said you don't have to join my server if you don't want to.

The first thing I see is an uninteresting spawn room, which seems to be a characteristic of most mini empires servers for some reason. When I first enter the roleplaying area, all I see is a very crowded map that is difficult to navigate because the host decided to make the players in the minigame a fuel-jet datablock. About 3/4ths of the map seem to be crammed with ships and buildings, and I see a stuff-ton of Bricktext that crowds my screen whenever I look in that general direction. With a whopping 99 player limit, the roleplaying on the server will probably be horribly done and half-assed. My general impression of the host's administration abilities were completely tainted while he was an administrator at Dillpickle's Mini empires server in November. He had banned a player on the server for the reason of "GET YOUR OWN DAMN ADMINS", since the player complained about him administrating the server. The server may or may not suffer from massive pointless arguments, but I cannot know for certain since I joined while the server only had the host in it. I think that the server is automatically better without the host online, but I would join another Mini-Empires server if someone was hosting one. Because the server has a player limit of 99, it should be obvious that many players will join and you will not get the same quality of roleplaying as you would on a lower population server with a limit at the maximum of 10. I enjoyed these lower population servers better, an example that could be named is Messes' server, or Socrates'. I would also like to add that there is a very large brick count that exceeds the number of 160 thousand, and since the bricks are concentrated into a small map the half size of Rusty's Desert Town TDM, then players with low-end computers should not consider playing on this server unless they can cope with the lag. Another complaint I have about the host of the server is that he has bad grammar, and that destroys my trust in the server's administration.

Tip for Tap: Don't host mini empires. It might seem fun but in the end letting random people join ruins it.  Get together a bunch of friends make some miniscale builds then pass the server. Hopefully the people you stick around with are mature enough to not god mod. Then enjoy!

Tip for Tap: Don't host mini empires. It might seem fun but in the end letting random people join ruins it.  Get together a bunch of friends make some miniscale builds then pass the server. Hopefully the people you stick around with are mature enough to not god mod. Then enjoy!
Thanks for the tip. I will keep that in mind.