Poll

Your opinion?

Eh, doesn't affect me.
Wth?
Ephialtes is a bannana.

Author Topic: Too many Ephialtes Drama Topics...  (Read 5260 times)

lol

but yeah otherwise a good point
the funny part is that you didn't even go to drama about what you were originally saying. all you did was go to drama to whinge about ephi getting rid of it.
Yeah thanks for stating the obvious

Yeah thanks for stating the obvious
well why didn't you?

if it was such a big deal for you to not be heard on your criticisms, why didn't you actually post them in drama instead of shifting the drama onto ephi?

well why didn't you?

if it was such a big deal for you to not be heard on your criticisms, why didn't you actually post them in drama instead of shifting the drama onto ephi?
Because it wasn't big enough of a deal for my criticisms to be heard, the big deal was him deleting my posts in general.

Because it wasn't big enough of a deal for my criticisms to be heard, the big deal was him deleting my posts in general.
he deleted them and lub told you to take it to drama.

if you had done that, it would have ended there lol. he only kept deleting them because you didn't do as you were told the first time (aka, you kept spamming)

if you had done that, it would have ended there lol. he only kept deleting them because you didn't do as you were told the first time (aka, you kept spamming)
Because I didn't feel justified by having my posts deleted?

If someone tells you to make a drama, you probably shouldn't do it.

Because I didn't feel justified by having my posts deleted?
even more reason why you should have posted a drama thread dedicated to your original comments instead of spamming

ephi wouldn't have deleted your topics if you had just done that lol

even more reason why you should have posted a drama thread dedicated to your original comments instead of spamming

ephi wouldn't have deleted your topics if you had just done that lol
I wanted it in the RTB topic

boltster is a bit of a rtb/ephi/lub whiteknight, fyi

Does anybody know Ephi's justification behind deleting Kalph's thread? It's either something reasonable, or because he hates Kalph.

and we've again reached the impasse of: too bad

ephi has more rights than you here, and badspot gave him those rights. you should probably be taking this up with badspot. we can't just post whatever we like in any topic we like, i don't know why you think you should be able to lol

boltster is a bit of a rtb/ephi/lub whiteknight, fyi
as if anybody was in any doubt of that lmao. doesn't make what i'm saying any less valid.

You "wanted" but the thread wasn't supposed for that.
Definition:
The thread "RTB Hosting Service" was made to provide a hosting service, updates about the hosting service and shortly they provided support(Now available as Support Tickets) for the community.
What the thread wasn't made for:
The thread was never made for criticism.
The thread was never made for spam.
The thread was never made for flaming, arguing about Kaphost and RTB Hosting.

Conclusion:
You were wrong and you spammed the thread, instead of just posting one thread into Drama. Also, before I forgot: You won't have any chance against Ephialtes anyway, since Badspot and him are close friends. So, I wouldn't try it, except you wanna risk a ban.

Does anybody know Ephi's justification behind deleting Kalph's thread? It's either something reasonable, or because he hates Kalph.
I think it's pretty obvious why Ephi deletes Kalph's topics: He hates him + He's really annoying and tries really hard to prove that he's hosting service is better. If he starts, he can't stop. The principle of kalphiter.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 04:30:40 PM by Cajetan »

and we've again reached the impass of: too bad

ephi has more rights than you here, and badspot gave him those rights. you should probably be taking this up with badspot. we can't just post whatever we like in any topic we like, i don't know why you think you should be able to lol
as if anybody was in any doubt of that lmao. doesn't make what i'm saying any less valid.
Badspot wont do anything because he never listens to people, especially when it's my word versus Ephialtes.  He was online at several points last night and it would have been really hard for him to have not seen the 10 or so drama topics that were created.  If he cared he would have at least posted his side on the issue, or whether or not things would change?  With what limited rights we have to post here my posts in the RTB topic were legitimate.  It's not like I broke any rules, written or not, that made what I said deserve to be removed.  All I really see is Ephi getting angsty and deleting things he doesn't like on a personal level.