Author Topic: Ack! Long lists! That can't be right! v2!  (Read 2232 times)

Seeing as the topic was too old to bump, I have revived it!

So yeah, Custom Gamemode is cool, right? But there is one problem, A long Add-On list!

We need to make that smaller in a way that we can still see all the Add-Ons, so i have come up with a solution!

(see images above)

This should really be made, perhaps by RTB or even as default by Badspot.

As before, I support this.

An all button would be nice, too. Don't even think of saying that it would be useless because "2 meny fiels loel"

no, it's possible to not have an infinite amount of files in your list.

plsmake XOXO

Oh my god yes. I have exactly 998 addons in my folder, and its a serious pain going through all of them. plz make!
/support

RTB is also available.
Some people don't have and/or like rtb, it lags when you open up the add-on selection thing, and its a little nicer to just be able to open up start menu instead of going into rtb.

RTB is also available.
I hate their add-on menu! It's small but super slow. Can't they just use checkboxes?

I'd like a nice old-school server gui! Even shows the game-modes instead of where maps would be! Hate the huge letters, looks like it belongs on a cell phone.

Oh my god yes. I have exactly 998 addons in my folder, and its a serious pain going through all of them. plz make!
/support
998 addons
WAT

pfft
my mac's Old-On folder (aka renamed Add-Ons because startup took a while) has 5,000 addons.

bump

pfft
my mac's Old-On folder (aka renamed Add-Ons because startup took a while) has 5,000 addons.
of unfinished projects nevermind

Bump c'mon somebody outa make this.

Poll please, I like the first one better.