Furdle - "What's horrible? That they didn't all die?"

Author Topic: Furdle - "What's horrible? That they didn't all die?"  (Read 15034 times)

I'm offended by it because he constantly states how I am, I quote "Autistic".

Your offended because you're offended easily. So many times you go off on tangents because someone hurt your feelings.

Your offended because you're offended easily. So many times you go off on tangents because someone hurt your feelings.
God damn it, this thread wasn't created about me, I demand we shift this back to the original thread, I have gone down this path before and I am damn sure I do not want to enter another inter-personal discussion with a Forumer I have never met before. You don't know anything about me and for the love of god, do I even know you? You randomly started flaming me, but reguardless, so that this thread was not in vain, we shall shift the topic back to Furdle!

OT: Yes, I believe Furdle owes us an apology.

Excuse me for losing my stuff, let us continue.

OT: Yes, I believe Furdle owes us an apology.

Not really, he was being a troll and you got trolled so hard. This is why it's ridiculous, you're such an easy target for people like him. They go around stirring up stupid stuff because they're an starfish. When they get reactions like yours they feel fulfilled and keep on trolling because all they want are people's reactions. Just ignore them  it's so easy.

God damn it, this thread wasn't created about me, I demand we shift this back to the original thread
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=216954.0
remedied

Mounds bar isn't really offended, he just wants to be offended so he can be pitied.

I'm offended by it because he constantly states how I am, I quote "Autistic".

it is never stated that i am autistic
people never say that to me

so you obviously must be doing something wrong

Not really, he was being a troll and you got trolled so hard. This is why it's ridiculous, you're such an easy target for people like him. They go around stirring up stupid stuff because they're an starfish. When they get reactions like yours they feel fulfilled and keep on trolling because all they want are people's reactions. Just ignore them  it's so easy.

All those children died, it's horrid, I cannot just disreguard this...

All those children died, it's horrid, I cannot just disreguard this...
Even though you are feeding the troll, I still think Furdle crossed the line.

i would probably do the same

To be fair, the shooting was pretty devastating for the US, though it wasn't the first time it happened. It's happened here too in the UK.

I think it's just the lasting value of the event. We move on from things, bad things happen, it's a sad world where we live right now.

I'm sorry to bump this but Lando took it even farther.
what happened in this thread? op edited the op that he, the op wrote

what happened in this thread? op edited the op that he, the op wrote
He got flamed big time within the first minute of it's inception. He posted pictures of a ton of smaller blockheads (to represent small children) lying in the Self Delete position in pools of  blood, as well as a little girl writing "I'm Sorr--" on the chalkboard before being killed. There was also a picture of a full size Blockhead (representing shooter) with a gun opening up in a classroom.