Author Topic: Castle Siege Server!  (Read 14817 times)

Nethod, you need to remove mage. This game isn't fun when the defenders spam lighting bolt and we have to sit at the kings room waiting till they run out of MP (Which they almost never do).

Thats why we have warriors and mechanics :)

they can block all the damage

Nethod, you need to remove mage. This game isn't fun when the defenders spam lighting bolt and we have to sit at the kings room waiting till they run out of MP (Which they almost never do).

Why the heck would you sit and wait. Flood them and you seriously can't lose unless your teammeates are labile imbeciles.

Every class have it's counter-class. They spam projectiles? Shield up. Bomb them.

Thats why we have warriors and mechanics :)

they can block all the damage
except this is what happens
We charge them with shields
They fire lighting at the ground and kill us

if they used right click then they are killing themselves not to mention it doesnt have a huge radius so its not that hard to dodge

GOOD NEWS

IketheGeneric and his friend decided to host it for me!

horray! So this server will be back up and im going to finish the update because im going to get some help

GOOD NEWS

IketheGeneric and his friend decided to host it for me!

horray! So this server will be back up and im going to finish the update because im going to get some help

i'm his friend hi

I look forward to playing this again, without an idiot host!

I look forward to playing this again, without an idiot host!

less of an idiot host**

and speaking of that i perma'd all of wound's alts and tezuni for some reason

anyone know how to script or know of someone that does that can help me?

i've having trouble with some stuff, ill host a server tomorrow to show you and also tell you what i need help with

less of an idiot host**

and speaking of that i perma'd all of wound's alts and tezuni for some reason
[IMaG]http://i.imgur.com/carfE.png[/img]
You're highly wrong there lool.

You're highly wrong there lool.

You're still banned. Your actions towards kojolika were out of line, and me nor Silicon want you stuffting up the server with your unwanted antics.