Author Topic: Castle Siege Server!  (Read 14829 times)

Your actions towards kojolika were out of line, and me nor Silicon want you stuffting up the server with your unwanted antics.
I will enjoy the server, and what actions did I have toward kojo? I pm'd him why I stopped the Siege server, he can tell you why.

You're banned, Juice, suck it up.

Make your own server.

I will enjoy the server, and what actions did I have toward kojo? I pm'd him why I stopped the Siege server, he can tell you why.

You are a completely useless player who I have no doubt will forget with this server. You will be banned if you join under another alt. No exceptions. No buts. No ifs. "Lool".

I look forward to seeing this back online!

Yay!
Im happy this isn't dead forever.

So wait, who exactly is the owner of the server?
Im wondering so I can find the server D:
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 05:00:49 PM by Mute »

anyone know how to script or know of someone that does that can help me?

i've having trouble with some stuff, ill host a server tomorrow to show you and also tell you what i need help with
reposting

You will be banned if you join under another alt. No exceptions. No buts. No ifs. "Lool".
lol no I won't, sorry.

You're banned, Juice, suck it up.
You should take your own advice.

lol no I won't, sorry.

you sure do say lol a lot

seems like you're just saying that to seem like you're all cool and collected

You should take your own advice.
Kojolika would reverse my ban in a hot second, he probably already has.

Kojolika would reverse my ban in a hot second, he probably already has.
I would like to remind everyone that Kojo unbanned Kalph, then Wound rebanned Kalph. Afterwards wound confronted kojo and discussed getting him permabanned. ERGO, the only reason kalph was banned because wound doesn't like Kalph. So if Kalph isn't unbanned I am seriously dissapoint in you Kojo.

I would like to remind everyone that Kojo unbanned Kalph, then Wound rebanned Kalph. Afterwards wound confronted kojo and discussed getting him permabanned. ERGO, the only reason kalph was banned because wound doesn't like Kalph. So if Kalph isn't unbanned I am seriously dissapoint in you Kojo.
No hes still banned...

on the old server, he never got banned on the new one

No hes still banned...

on the old server, he never got banned on the new one

no but i should ban you on the new server for not freaking giving me admin on 2013 party ASDF
jk

Why is this passworded?

currently being worked on