2012/12/17 - Blockland r1775

Author Topic: 2012/12/17 - Blockland r1775  (Read 41972 times)

I like how it's all this scriptwise stuff and bugfixes, console things etc.
And then snowball. Just snowball.

Packetsize is now locked at 1023, this should address some invalid packet errors that only happen to some people
Where the forget did the last bit go?

• Fixed security issue with file object
  • Rampage mode now works in dedicated
  • Fixed case where you couldn't pick up a ball spawned from an event
  • Removed console echo from basketball
  • You can no longer overwrite the getLineCount function.  An add-on overwriting this function may have been the cause of some crash on save errors.
  • Packetsize is now locked at 1023, this should address some invalid packet errors that only happen to some people
  • Snowball
Snowball sounds nice, I had no clue there where any security issues with Blockland also.
But on the other hand are any Shader Optimizations coming soon?I may be getting a new video soon but it would be nice to know if Shader Optimizations are being worked on.

Also is it possible to have Fog with shaders off?I find it strange that you can only see it with shaders on.

I'm also glad you can't make yellow snowballs.

Where the forget did the last bit go?

Unless that packet size value is in bits, I'm guessing the first byte is used for something like packet type identification or content size.

Seriously, how can Blockland get any more epic!

AND THERE ARE WAYS.

In the future I would like to see bricks be able to have sub-names for events. Also a bot simulation system would be nice too. I wish I were a Blockland programmer lol. Too bad I never finished my senior project it was over the Torque Game Builder.

Anyways, cool release. Thanks!

Blockland is still crashing at "Creating a new rendering context (2)..."

• Packetsize is now locked at 1023, this should address some invalid packet errors that only happen to some people
YES YES YES

Now I don't have to loving go through slow ghosting on idiots' servers.

Code: [Select]
ERROR: FileObject::writeLine - file is not open
BackTrace: ->RTBCC_Socket::onLine->XMLParser::bufferData->XMLParser::parseBuffer->XMLParser::throwCallbacks->RTBCC_Socket::onNoticePacket->RTBCC_RoomSession::onNotice->RTBCC_RoomSession::writeNotice->RTBCC_RoomSession::log
ERROR: FileObject::writeLine - file is not open
BackTrace: ->RTBCC_Session::send->RTBCC_Session::writeMessage->RTBCC_Session::log
This stuff is new. What did you do to the file objects?

Awesome :)

-edit-

Baddy may I suggest some Christmas features?

SnowMan Brick

Christmas decoration brick pack

that'd be awesome :)

FileObject::openForAppend is broken.

Found a glitch, when throwing a snowball while sitting, the snowball will go backward and very high

Edit: in 3rd person only
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 11:19:51 AM by MrLoL² »

Awesome :)

-edit-

Baddy may I suggest some Christmas features?

SnowMan Brick

Christmas decoration brick pack

that'd be awesome :)

You already have the Christmas tree and such from last year. Cover some other December holidays, maybe? In my own situation, maybe a usable dreidel or menorah. Although another holiday other than those already covered would be fitting as well.

You already have the Christmas tree and such from last year. Cover some other December holidays, maybe? In my own situation, maybe a usable dreidel or menorah. Although another holiday other than those already covered would be fitting as well.
They did Halloween twice