2012/12/17 - Blockland r1775

Author Topic: 2012/12/17 - Blockland r1775  (Read 41946 times)

Will the snowballs be kept in the game?

Most likely seeing that we still have the old Christmas tree and Halloween items/

Even if they weren't: People would have already have the weapon saved separately.

is it weird if when my computer blue screens when I watch youtube videos and play blockland at the same time (on max shaders)?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 04:39:38 PM by swollow »

That's not on blockland's behalf.
Go to any website with something flash on it (example: http://www.adobe.com/devnet/actionscript/samples/drawing_6.html )

Right click: Settings
Go to the first tab of the small window, should say somethign around the lines of display.
There's a cleckbox there, change it's state.
There, now you won't bluescreen ever again due to youtube videos.

forget the snowballs, what's the deal with the file object exploit?

i doubt badspot will say anything about the security issue, it was probably something little

you're asking him to elaborate on security loopholes? uh, no. he's completely in his right to keep it quiet when he knows about them.

I'm getting "FileObject::writeLine - file is not open" errors all over the place, mostly loggers, a couple other times, and RTB saving on Pecon's server which spit out several massive console errors and crashed the server.
==>new fileobject(test);
==>test.openForAppend("config/HelloWorld.txt");
==>test.writeLine("Hello, world!");
ERROR: FileObject::writeLine - file is not open
BackTrace: ->ConsoleEntry::eval
==>test.openforWrite("config/helloWorld2.txt");
==>test.writeLine("Hello, world!");
==>test.close();
helloWorld.txt exists but has nothing in it.
helloWorld2.txt works as expected.

Yes, ::openForAppend is broken.

Yes, ::openForAppend is broken.
Seems like a pretty darn serious issue - why hasn't it been patched already? It has been five days.

I hope for the next update Badspot adds an Anti Aliasing and Antistropic Filtering Slider in the options. With the current AMD drivers there is an option to set profiles for game settings similar to NVidia'a but it doesn't work. Could this please be added into the game so that users with AMD cards can also have these features?

I hope for the next update Badspot adds an Anti Aliasing and Antistropic Filtering Slider in the options. With the current AMD drivers there is an option to set profiles for game settings similar to NVidia'a but it doesn't work. Could this please be added into the game so that users with AMD cards can also have these features?

I have the latest drivers for my AMD/ATI card and forced anti-aliasing/anisotropic filtering works for me.

I have the latest drivers for my AMD/ATI card and forced anti-aliasing/anisotropic filtering works for me.
Own'd.