Author Topic: mounds bar/broze/whatever the forget - dumb as ass and in denial  (Read 8731 times)

he has had plenty of alts, but he isn't smart enough to keep it a secret haha.
even if he was, people would get into an argument about whose alt it was and then badspot figures it out

he has had plenty of alts, but he isn't smart enough to keep it a secret haha.
I didn't think anyone would be such an starfish to keep grudges like immature children.

mounds this is the drama section of a lego game, not a whole lot of people will be civil, and there really isn't anything to discuss, people wouldn't what you call 'flame' if you weren't a moron.
I shall wait for Patton, if he does not heed my call and refuses, then this is truly not my fault.

I didn't think anyone would be such an starfish to keep grudges like immature children.
it's not a grudge, if it was a grudge, i would follow you around in every post you make insulting you, I don't do that.

it's not a grudge, if it was a grudge, i would follow you around in every post you make insulting you, I don't do that.

Yea broze does this to me sometimes

I shall wait for Patton, if he does not heed my call and refuses, then this is truly not my fault.

Get banned

hahaha he was such a friend.

now we just need to get rid of his dumb cunt brother too and we'll be tops

now we just need to get rid of his dumb cunt brother too and we'll be tops
Wait who?

Wait who?
yola

the guy who sits on the forums even though his girlfriend is apparently having a child in under a year

yola

the guy who sits on the forums even though his girlfriend is apparently having a child in under a year

That's jazZ btw

holy stuff this kid has really bold issues.

Brozie: It's cool, bro, I'll see you in a week.
Brozie: Also, three people got banned XD
Brozie: I couldn't tell if it was due to the gay post I made about loving snake or commenting on a topic that shouldn't of been there.
Brozie: Appearently you cannot post misc. content inside of other threads?
Brozie: Badspot should write that down.
Wound: stfu
Brozie: Anyway, go kill yourself.
Brozie: Bye!

telling me to kill myself really labels the point of this post.

holy stuff this kid has really bold issues.

telling me to kill myself really labels the point of this post.
Why would he tell you something like that?