Poll

Where to next?

Mars
Venus

Author Topic: Humanity's Future - To the giant ball of cheese! Uh... I mean the moon!  (Read 52911 times)

btw white areas are allowed but just be warned that your land would be sitting on ice
Which is pointless.
Oil Drilling in antarctica.

Also first navy fleet is complete.

e: Damnit Chris can you reset the poll again?  I chose the wrong option again.... ;-;

Orion is now polishing up their space station and plans to launch it in 2 RLT hours.

RLT - Real Life Time
Each RLT hour can translate half a month
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 12:35:54 AM by Christopher P. »

Actually, since 1 day = 1 year, there are 24 hrs in a day and 12 months in a year, therefore, 2 hours = 1 month.

Because of complications, the launch of the space station was delayed for about 15 days.

It has been launched, and Orion is now awaiting people to request residence in the station. This should be done in 4 RLT hours/2 months.

Waiting for our space station that Orion must give, our suppplies are almost ready to be sent to start expanding. Camp is set up, and the ready-to-go-and-attack-station is set up. Flags everywhere.
Rocket: 50% Shuttle: 25%

EU celebrates being the first on the moon.

Waiting for our space station that Orion must give, our suppplies are almost ready to be sent to start expanding. Camp is set up, and the ready-to-go-and-attack-station is set up. Flags everywhere.

Do you loving listen at all Swat...?

OH god wat
its not even 2007 aaa
PR made it there first legitimately
/void

Colonists from Orion, EU, and RAD have submitted their requests to move to the space station. They will move there when our MET Rocket (new name for Moon Establishment Transport) is finished, which is by 2007.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 08:26:34 AM by Christopher P. »

PR begins planning to make an observation satellite for mapping and monitoring reasons.  Also a TV satellite. Because everyone forgetin loves TV.

Orion has made a groundbreaking discovery. They found that the use of special alloys can lower the conservation of modern fuels by half. They share this discovery with everyone.

Orion expands a bit into Antarctica to put into use the TMM - Temperature Maintaining Machine that they have been developing. They also build little setlments, mostly research areas, on the thick ice that will likely not melt anytime soon, and is very thick as well.

So basically Christopher, EU and RAD's people will travel on the MET Rocket with you, is that correct?

RAD-MR'1 - 71% Complete. Completion date has been changed to August 2006 (16:00 RLT).
Several Common Space Suits are sent around to people who have requested to go to the moon (in other words, Chris, I'm using my own space suits).

Heavy oil drilling in antarctica and in southern Africa has proved successful, and PR now has a surplus of oil.  Antarctica also proves to be rich in rare metals and other materials such as gold, platinum, silver, precious gems etc. 

A group of scientists set out to Antarctica have found areas with a rich area of unique metals such as gold, platinum, and silver. Several bases have been set out.

Equipment for the RAD-MR'1's journey to Luna has been sent to the RAD-Space ST.

SFRY asks PR to help them make a base on the moon.

Not a void.

Do I have to quote again? We were building it while the PR was building it. Of course, we got there first. pen your eyes mate.