Poll

Where to next?

Mars
Venus

Author Topic: Humanity's Future - To the giant ball of cheese! Uh... I mean the moon!  (Read 54601 times)

Also, make the land that seperates the two PR colonies in Africa into PR land...  come on man.

it appears the next planet we will go to is mars

...eventually

Whilst mining on the PR Luna colony, a colonist looks up toward the starry, black sky.  And he thinks... "This would make an ideal rocket silo..." the idea was immediatley presented to the mining company's president, and then to PR's president.

It begins... again...
Work on rocket parts for a rocket able to travel to Mars from Luna begin.

mars map

no expansion yet!

light = high elevation
dark = low elevation

DoO starts experimenting on alloys and fuels that could increase the speed of their rockets.
^ this increases btw

The earliest people may be on Mars is 2016, many countries have already developed rockets for moon bases, but we need faster and stronger rockets that can leave Earth's vicinity and reach within another planet's. I might open up Venus as well because at this point people would be able to traverse between planets.

The satelite is launched. The first planet it will pass near is Venus, in a few years.

and what is the goal of this satelite? to observe planets?

and what is the goal of this satelite? to observe planets?

To observe, make partial maps and find places for us to live.

op is an opinionated friend who has not learned the ways of bvac

op is an opinionated friend who has not learned the ways of bvac

nice profile you have there, with all than nonsense information

also what the hell is bvac

bvac

Silly goose, the U.S. has already stopped using bacon vacuums. stop living in the paaast maan.

PoR begins working on their own space station and plans on building a rocket and space probe, both under the codename PoRject Explore.

Space station - 0%
Rocket - Waiting on other construction...
Space probe - Waiting on other construction...

oh and i want to expand to the rest of the unclaimed southern antarctic territory
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 03:10:01 PM by auzman466 »