Poll

I got some of these Ideas but I want different ones. Which on of these is best idea?

Push broom TDM
City RPG
Jail Escape
Trench Wars
Grapple knife

Author Topic: Server Ideas  (Read 2098 times)

I want to make a server that's good but can't think of anything. I need ideas. You guys can get some and if they are good ill use them and you can get Moderator or Admin on my server when its done. Anyway you guys get ideas i will just sit back and watch thanks if you place an idea  :cookieMonster:.

something that's not on the extremely generic and unoriginal poll

something that's not on the extremely generic and unoriginal poll
^^dinh ding we have a winner

Giving admin to people who give you ideas is the worst coax ever.

Not if they earn it from actually making the server be hosted.

Not if they earn it from actually making the server be hosted.
Bans

Bans everywhere

Ok fine they get Moderator.

parachute race, 2 teams race down a long tube with parachute player on dodging obsticals.

That is a very Good idea. Thanks dude you might actually get moderator.

parachute race, 2 teams race down a long tube with parachute player on dodging obsticals.
I am like, already doing that.

:(

Sorry I believe i must copyright the game so when you make it I can sue you. Trolololololololololol. :cookieMonster:

Sorry I believe i must copyright the game so when you make it I can sue you. Trolololololololololol. :cookieMonster:
Good luck copyrighting a game that's already been made and is inside of another game that's been copyrighted. that's also going to be completely dependant on 3rd party modifications. You'll make alot of money that way.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 01:44:13 PM by lolz?? »

Get out.

Why don't you?
Just expressing the fact that I already half-built the DeathFall build.