Author Topic: I sucessfully pee'd out my window (post your crazy shananigans too!)  (Read 5095 times)

That's right, ol' Cucumber did it (for the second oe third time). I completed Operation Tinkle right under my parents noses. Well, not literally that'd be gross but you know what I mean. After a massive Doctor Who marathon I needed to tinkle BADLY. Problem was my parents could never know I was up or they'd kill me. So the only logical thing to do, besides hoolding it and waiting (AKA BORING WAY) I slyly plucked the window poistion to unlocked, and slid juuus enough of the window up. Third time was a charm, though, I wimped out the first n second time; too anxious. But the third time I felt the cool breeze along my wing wang as I expelled my urine ever so calmy. It was metaphorical, almost, how free I felt. And it didn't seem wrong either, it was the greatest piss ever pissed. However, I'm afraid it may have hit the window below...not sure...we'll see what happens tommorow!

Soooo yeah what was your guys night/day like?

wtf is wrong wit you?? just go to the bathroom like an ordinary person!

What.
I opened up my window and pee'd out of it into the cold winter morning. It felt amazing, you should try it.

wtf is wrong wit you?? just go to the bathroom like an ordinary person!
Oh, please. I do that daily (None of that sink stuff) and it's boring. I dont feel a release, I feel cramped.

this is the funniest thing i've read in ages lol

Oh, please. I do that daily (None of that sink stuff) and it's boring. I dont feel a release, I feel cramped.
JUST ABOUT EVERYONE does it daily. You wanna know why? Because its what normal people do!!111!!!1!

Huehuehue you pee'd out a window! ROFLMFAO!!!1!2

Seriously, that was really stupid. I cant find a logical reason for this.

Huehuehue you pee'd out a window! ROFLMFAO!!!1!2

Seriously, that was really stupid. I cant find a logical reason for this.
Have you ever stood in the snow when you were a kid, or just lay down in it with your terribly color-schemes coat n snowpants and just stared at the sky? The serenity of it all, the peaceful winds blowing by as the snow falls around your face. Its like you're frozen in time, just you and you alone watching winter. That feeling of being different, as if you're the omniscient power behind every snowflake, while of ALL snowflakes revolve around you. That feeling is the greatest feeling, getting a burden off your chest is equally satisfying. Put that serenity and that release together and you've got a magical moment. I felt that moment :)

Philosophical ramblings will never be suitable justification for sticking your rod out the window and pissing in the wind

Uh

I think you have some issues, Cuc.

I pee in bottles usually so i dont wake my dad

Don't flush and pee on the porcelain.

Philosophical ramblings will never be suitable justification for sticking your rod out the window and pissing in the wind
I thought of it more like a detailed story, but yes. I stuck my naked snake out of a window and expelled urinary fluids.

And Shadowed don't even bother thinking I have issues, I do. And I embrace them for that's what makes me ME :D

"Guys, I have psychopathic thoughts 24/7. Im going to embrace them for once because they male me ME."

*five hours later

"Locals report a deranged gunman runnimg through the street shooting civilians before turning the gun on himself."

You don't embrace weeds, you fix them and you fix them by getting rid of them and then you embrace your pure, beautiful garden/driveway.

Fix problems, dont embrace them.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 06:17:21 AM by Shadowed999 »

"Guys, I have psychopathic thoughts 24/7. Im going to embrace them for once."

*five hours later

"Locals report a deranged gunman runnimg through the street shooting civilians before turning the gun on himself."
Since when does pissin' out a window lead to shooting people? Protip for you: Don't be a psychiatrist.