Episode 2 - Blockland How To : Custom Player Colorset

Author Topic: Episode 2 - Blockland How To : Custom Player Colorset  (Read 3550 times)

It is the holy pablo staff and shall remain in my family name!!
You mean the one crafted from the almighty furnaces of Asaron?
Surely not? Arason was destroyed in the mighty elf war!

nice video plus I'm going to subscribe to you

You mean the one crafted from the almighty furnaces of Asaron?
Surely not? Arason was destroyed in the mighty elf war!

nice video plus I'm going to subscribe to you
Pablo's grandfather escaped in the knick of time! Since then it was passed down through generation.

Pablo's great great great grandpappy's uncle escaped in the knick of time! Since then it was passed down through generation.
fixed!
EDIT: For future use I am gona make brand new castle.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 07:34:32 AM by Bester Bageler »

cool,
i might be asking for to much but, will this series ever show the advanced stuff like creating addons?

i still want to know how to  :panda::(
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 02:09:01 PM by Tic-toc26 »

cool,
i might be asking for to much but, will this series ever show the advanced stuff like creating addons?

i still want to know how to  :panda::(
I am trying to keep these at Blockland basics that not everybody knows. Addons aren't really built into the game. Probably not sorry :(

I am trying to keep these at Blockland basics that not everybody knows. Addons aren't really built into the game. Probably not sorry :(
alright thanks

it was ok but not as good as garfield 2 the tale of two kitties.

it was ok but not as good as garfield 2 the tale of two kitties.
what

the macro video was neat but it was really REALLY basic.

you didn't tell anyone the criteria, like having to have your ghost brick on the creating of the macro end where you want the next macro to start, and that you cannot ever rotate yourself more than 90 degrees while making a macro.

the macro video was neat but it was really REALLY basic.

you didn't tell anyone the criteria, like having to have your ghost brick on the creating of the macro end where you want the next macro to start, and that you cannot ever rotate yourself more than 90 degrees while making a macro.
what?

look at title please. Thanks for constructive but this is the second video
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 11:41:49 AM by -Pablo- »

But the last thing we need is more colorsets...

are you kidding me

what?

look at title please. Thanks for constructive but this is the second video
needs to be a megathread. episode 1 was too far back i didn't want to post in it.

needs to be a megathread. episode 1 was too far back i didn't want to post in it.
ooh good idea.
i'll make one for next video.

what
sorry i've been bothering my brother with that all day and it was the only thing in my mind

Great video by the way