Author Topic: I got an iPhone 5.  (Read 4740 times)

why does it always seem like people with smartphones drop their phones more then people who don't

I don't see why it wouldn't.
because cars weigh over 3000 pounds

About what?

You know exactly what i'm talking about

"Nokia Lumia is not a smartphone"

why does it always seem like people with smartphones drop their phones more then people who don't
because cars weigh over 3000 pounds
3000 pounds over four tires, plus since the surface area is large it's not that crushing of a force.

You know exactly what i'm talking about

"Nokia Lumia is not a smartphone"

Looks like a smartphone to me.

Anyway, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m669QDakJNg

It cracked, but it still works.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 08:51:20 PM by Trinick! »

I'm the one saying that it is a smartphone you dolt

you originally posted a rebuttal blindly stating that "Nokia Lumia is not a smartphone" and quickly edited when you realized you were wrong. You recognize your own mistake and you are trying to turn this around on me.

Of course it's a smartphone and it is a million times more durable than the iPhone 5.

I like iPhones but imo they could improve on alot, such as not being able to set the default web browser.

I'm the one saying that it is a smartphone you dolt

you originally posted a rebuttal blindly stating that "Nokia Lumia is not a smartphone" and quickly edited when you realized you were wrong. You recognize your own mistake and you are trying to turn this around on me.
I'm literally at a loss here about what you're talking about.

Of course it's a smartphone and it is a million times more durable than the iPhone 5.
Alright, just for you, I'll go back and edit my post to "one of the most durable smartphones"

[i mg]http://1.androidauthority.com/wp-content/gallery/anandtech-iphone-5-benchmarks/iphone-5-anandtech-benchmark-test-16.jpg[/img]

hurr, so slow
Holy stuff, looks like I'm getting the fastest phone for Christmas

people who dont have smartphones dont need to bring them out often and dont have as high of a high risk of dropping it

people who do have a smartphone are constantly groping it and sport a high risk of dropping it.
nobody appreciates how delicate some phones are too

people who dont have smartphones dont need to bring them out often and dont have as high of a high risk of dropping it

people who do have a smartphone are constantly groping it and sport a high risk of dropping it.
nobody appreciates how delicate some phones are too

it's because it looks so amazing

I wouldn't buy an iPhone or a Samsung phone. Way too expensive. Unjustifiable, these days I feel like I'm a minority that just wants a tiny cheap phone to make calls with.

On the other hand, I wouldn't mind an iPad as a laptop replacer now I'm going for a desktop. Just a lil thing to use the Internet on or play games with.

I wouldn't buy an iPhone or a Samsung phone. Way too expensive. Unjustifiable, these days I feel like I'm a minority that just wants a tiny cheap phone to make calls with.
Unjustifiable?

I still use a little nokia because all I do is make calls with it

Wow, get a real phone that actually tells you what your data usage is.

Wow, get a real phone that actually tells you what your data usage is.
What? I posted a picture of my data usage.

I wonder why everyone who has a phone has some kind of damaged screen, even with otter boxes and stuff, while i don't even have a scratch and all i have is a stuffty shock bumper.