Author Topic: I got an iPhone 5.  (Read 4744 times)

Love my iPhone 5, best thing I've ever bought. So glad I got it with an unlimited data plan though, going through about 5GB a week atm.

Dunno why the forget you've put an otter box on it though, so loving ugly. Had this for like 3 months now without a case and it's still as new.

I have an iPhone 4S, I use a Lifeproof case on it and it does everything that I need. I have tried out an iPhone 5 and it's amazing. My iPhone 4S can run GTA Vice City and GTA3 fine with no lag. I don't feel like I need an iPhone 5 yet, I am satisfied with my current phone.

I have an iPhone 4S and an iPad 4 with LTE and they're both beautiful pieces of kit, I'd highly suggest sticking with Apple because they sure know how to deal with their applications and such.

~written using my iPad ;)

Fast and beautiful phone

~written using my iPhone 5 ;)

I bought an iPhone 5 a couple of months ago. It's OK I guess, kind of wish I spent the money elsewhere.

i don't want to spend $200 dollars to replace my entire library of music.

then don't?

also i hate androids, the way they're shaped and everything about them is just eugh.

android is an operating system, not a phone series

still isn't the only reason. again, the top iphone looks 10x loveier than the top android phone.

bitch please

« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 06:40:56 AM by Port »

Love my iPhone 5, best thing I've ever bought. So glad I got it with an unlimited data plan though, going through about 5GB a week atm.

Dunno why the forget you've put an otter box on it though, so loving ugly. Had this for like 3 months now without a case and it's still as new.
trust me if your looking at this and your iphone slips outta your hand onto a hard floor the screen might smash, but in an otterbox it wont slip, let alone smash on the floor its destined to meet under tough circumstances

trust me if your looking at this and your iphone slips outta your hand onto a hard floor the screen might smash, but in an otterbox it wont slip, let alone smash on the floor its destined to meet under tough circumstances
I can destroy my phone and get a new one through insurance twice for the cost of an otterbox though, it's really not worth ruining the look and feel of the phone.

I can destroy my phone and get a new one through insurance twice for the cost of an otterbox though, it's really not worth ruining the look and feel of the phone.
thats about $100 then, which for me isnt worth it if i have an otterbox which doesnt let the phone break if i accidentaly drop it.

Congrats on the phone. The 5 is amazing

Congrats on the phone. The 5 is amazing

it could be better

S

the shape is too similar to an S

take your android stuff somewhere else, we were having a nice discussion with some tea and biscuits until you punksters came along!