Author Topic: Help- SSD!  (Read 1968 times)

I'm actually glad all this happened. I cleared alot of useless things, My computer also runs more efficiently. Like, I used to always use up 5GB / 16GB Memory, Now I'm using around 3GB. And my CPU used to always spike to 15% for no apparent reason. Now it stays at a steady 4% when I have iTunes, Chrome, and skype.

Any programs you keep installed on the SSD will load up extremely fast. It's good to keep startup applications and things you use extremely frequently on the SSD because it will take no time at all to load them if they are on there.

You should keep the games off there though if you want to actually conserve space lol.

leave all the space for the OS and then use up the rest on stuffty programs that will not let you switch installation destinations

10/10
Thought this said STD.
Updated sig.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 06:53:03 PM by Sat »

I swear changeing the title of threads was bannable. But now I see people do it and no one gets banned.

Any programs you keep installed on the SSD will load up extremely fast. It's good to keep startup applications and things you use extremely frequently on the SSD because it will take no time at all to load them if they are on there.

You should keep the games off there though if you want to actually conserve space lol.
Noticed, Just put skype on it. 2 seconds after login. Its up. I'm like. "Damn. .-.".