Author Topic: If you could make any add-on you want without a engine change...  (Read 3358 times)

i don't know for sure

perhaps a not-so-serious weapon pack

with a minigun that shoots faster than any minigun ;=;

or some sort of RP mod

or mafia madness
uh, thats already possible

uh, thats already possible
er, the title was "WITHOUT an engine change"

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=217515.0
Christmas present
thats still not done right. done right is done by badspot or someone who has access to the engine. you know, so i can actually see studs and use any kind of bricks/emitters/lights on my vehicles.

er, the title was "WITHOUT an engine change"
You don't quite grasp the idea of fiction yet do you?

You don't quite grasp the idea of fiction yet do you?
the weapon pack has thousands of weapons, the rp mod is revolutionary and i get billions of dollars for it, and i make a brickpack with infinite bricks and lag to death

are you happy

the weapon pack has thousands of weapons, the rp mod is revolutionary and i get billions of dollars for it, and i make a brickpack with infinite bricks and lag to death

are you happy
This is an example of terrible fiction.

This is an example of terrible fiction.
i will make blockland's most insane minigun

i will make blockland's most insane minigun
The most insane minigun must be an overwrite of the classic minigun, replace the projectile with Muffinmix's infamous IonCannon projectile, and make it off center exactly like Tezuni's MrWiggles.

That would overload any modern consumer graphics card.

Make it easier to have completely custom gui's and such, I want gmod level of gamemodes.

The weapon customization system that Loadout has.

Make it easier to have completely custom gui's and such, I want gmod level of gamemodes.
THIS

baddy needs to add more features to the new gamemode system

terrain that is compatible with SS
this

or an addon to stop interior rain/snow/emitters/forwardslash

Realistic (lifelike) and customizable players. Like, at least Half-Life 2 quality, but customizable in the face and torso. Basically the same settings as the current block people we all love. It would make rp's and TDM's much more aesthetically pleasing.