Author Topic: Anyone want to play Battlefield 3  (Read 1010 times)

Would anyone want to play Battlefield 3 on Xbox with me? My xbox gamertag is fred da kiko and I recently got BF premium, so I have all the maps and stuff.

Post your gamertag if you want to play so that I know who's who.

I play on XBOX but I don't have premium yet. My gamertag is BillsDeadNGone, you can add me and we can play sometime if you want, and that offer extends to anyone here, because I love you guys so much <3

Edit: We need a BLF squad sometime c:

Double Edit: I'm fairly good at Assault because I know how to be a medic and not forget everything up, and I really forget stuff up as Support, though to be honest I just started out with it not too long ago. Engineer is meh and I hate Recon.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 02:27:58 AM by rockslide26 »

I usually play recon, I just got off playing noshire cbrown towns TDM only using the crossbow and knife, I think I made some people rage.

ok
djabrutekillerz (would get the name changed but that's 800mp that I could be spending on better stuff so)
I have premium too
anytime I'm online for the next few days I'll probably be playing Fallout: NV, but eventually I'll start playing BF3 again, but like if you ever wanna play anyway just send me an invite and if I'm not too into NV at the moment I'll come play

I usually play recon, I just got off playing noshire cbrown towns TDM only using the crossbow and knife, I think I made some people rage.
If you need a Support or Assault, I'll do either thing, again my gamertag is BillsDeadNGone

I play any role lol
not particularly great with any single class tho :/

I murder as Engie. I wish some of the PC players would add me.

I play xbox but I will be switching to PC soon.  Im not on much so pm or something if you need someone to play with.  My gamertag is the same as my name.

I would play, but I dont have any of the expansion packs and  I wouldn't want to hold you back from playing the expansion pack maps.

sorry cant hear you over these 63 other players im murdering

pc version is the best, xbox is more like glorified cod from what ive heard and seen
if i had it id play though

Hm, I would, but since I got BF3 Premium i tried to install it but Origin gave me two updates for it that i tried to skip and just play (I didn't care if they were new weps or whatever for premium/limited edition, they were taking god-ages to load and i didn't feel like waiting patiently) but then nothing would happen, and it wouldn't let me use the goddamned disc to speed it up, so then i just uninstalled it an-
xbox 360
okay.

sorry cant hear you over these 63 other players im murdering

pc version is the best, xbox is more like glorified cod from what ive heard and seen
if i had it id play though
why are you murdering your teammates

I would play, but I dont have any of the expansion packs and  I wouldn't want to hold you back from playing the expansion pack maps.
I dislike many of the expansion maps anyway, and the normal maps are still fun, gimme ur nem.

Right, so i sent you all friend requests, we should all play together some time. Me and a buddy figured out that a great way to forget with people using C4.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 11:32:14 PM by fred da kiko »