Author Topic: Weaver's Amazing Fictional Journal Story Blog Thread Topic Adventure  (Read 1050 times)

Protagonist: David
Personality: Unknown
Family: Uncle and Aunt
Time Period: Early Medieval
Culture: Village, Under Tyranny

David is conflicted and refuses to harvest the potatoes, if he doesn't soon, he could be jailed.

12/30 Entry 1
I hate it here and I don't understand why I should be doomed to harvesting potatoes until the king decides to have me change profession. I refuse to harvest any more of this filth, they are rotten right as they sprout. I will tell my Aunt not to interfere if I am to face imprisonment.

David told his Aunt that he will no longer work as a potatoe farmer, she had a meltdown.
12\30 Entry 2
My Uncle told me I must leave early on the morrow. He is sending me off with a sturdy bag, and some potatoes.  I feel this is what must be done.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 07:18:43 PM by weaver123 »

needs more action. add some dragons and fair maidens that need saving

needs more action. add some dragons and fair maidens that need saving
Okay, wait until later.

Note: The date in the story won't always be accurate to the actual date.
This is my fault, I'm usually bad at consistently working on projects.

David leaves the farm, and so begins his journey.

12/31 Entry 3
I left before sunrise, I feel guilt for leaving my Aunt and Uncle. I'm heading to see my old friend Edmond. His father is a blacksmith. They might be willing to give me some supplies.

David visits an inn because he needs directions. A man challenges him to a fist-fight. David gets beat up in front of two maidens. The innkeeper felt bad and gave him a map and a place to rest.

Make a dragon burst through the wall before david gets to his room so he can fight it

Here's a small entry. I'll be posting better quality, and quantity, once I get my PC back.
Make a dragon burst through the wall before david gets to his room so he can fight it
David just lost a fight to a random dude, it would be pretty messed up if I had a dragon attack.

1/01 Entry 4
I lost in a brawl with an ugly drunkard... In front of two fine maidens. I think my nose is broken, but my heart aches more.

David leaves the inn with his newly acquired map. He journeys south to see Edmond.

OP needs to update more. With late updates, we get action slower.  :nes:

OP needs to update more. With late updates, we get action slower.  :nes:
My schedule has been hectic. I'll be updating more often this week.

On his way to Edmond's, David sets up camp by a tall evergreen.

1/01 Entry 5
Although my nose was bent, and I was humiliated, I feel that today was filled with adventure. I will rest by firelight tonight.

David sleeps through the night, blissfully ignorant of the beast that has been observing him.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 02:42:58 AM by weaver123 »